Being a brown tranner is the hardest possible existence

being a brown tranner is the hardest possible existence

i cant even get chasers to like me. every moment is fucking hell. i want to exterminate the white race for how much they dominate the tranny beauty standard

if i literally just had white skin, id be at least a cute twink. but instead my racial essence exudes masculinity (and not even the attractive type, the ogre type)

this fucking sucks

Attached: 94D848D5-D980-4321-8572-F6C8B12E1758.png (1080x1145, 2.3M)

Some races are just not meant to be trannies
East Asian trannies > SEA trannies > white trannies >>>>>>>> brown trannies

its not fucking fair its not fucking fair

we dont get to fit in anywhere. black tranners at least get to occupy a masculine beauty standard to cope with being denied trannydom

but browns? we’re fucked entirely

i want to bomb every race that isnt my own i fucking hate yall

well, what race are you?

What type of brown? If you're like a mixed Brazilian then you should be hot, but lightskin niggers and poos are doomed

indian

yea im poo

hugs fren
indian tranners can pass too, ygmi :)

yeah maybe the absolute youngest of youngshits. im fucked

i hate all the brainwormed lateshit white and east asian people saying they cant pass when they look 1000x better than me

But Indian tranners can be beautiful, much more attractive than nignogs tranners for sure

Stfu chink

indian ftms maybe, indian mtfs are fuckin doomed unless they started super early

Indians are stinky poo poo people

I love brown trannies

fuck off cunt

no you dont

Literally every non-white tranny that complains about white trannies being considered more attractive would never even touch a non-white guy in a thousand years. You get what you fucking deserve.

im bi, and ive never been with somebody that is white, all latino or asian. i despise white people and feel uncomfortable even being friends with them

Plz be in europe and plz marry me
>t. nordic-white tranny who loves brown women

Lol speak for yourself. I’m Latina, live in America and pass and have had several relationships. Stop lumping us other brown people in with you streetshitters

cope seethe etc

Attached: CBEFEDCC-D929-4744-9473-53F8DEDA0BF2.jpg (1200x797, 68.36K)

by asian do you mean actual asians or indians?

Poo it

What do Indian trannies even look like?
I'm asian and have a thing for brown girls, but I'll be disowned if I ever date an Indian so i dont act on it

Pre-hrt. Kinda been coping by lurking on this board everyday.

Attached: IMG_2022-06-26-07-30-08-564.jpg (1440x1920, 589.98K)

fren please start HRT, if nothing else your tummy will be beautiful