I wish I could have Alice as my name

But the name has been ruined due to the memes. No trans woman will ever be able to have Alice as her name now thanks to this godawful board.
Why can't I just have Alice as my name, it's the only female name I like :(

Attached: 160004847475.png (2048x1866, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUy83PKjkOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you pick a good name like Melissa instead

I know an Alice who uses the name like a sort of tongue in cheek reference. Just pick it if you like it

Eh, sounds too much like "Molest ya"

I just hate that name. I know an awful person personally with that name so I don't want it.
I'm not sure. I don't know wether the public knows about the memes or wether it's just Any Forums

idk why its a meme honestly. i know like three cis girls called Alice (including my own sister) and 0 trannies called it

Alice is such an ugly name I genuinely don't understand why so many tranners pick it

Name a better name then.

Melissa

it's a common name and no normal person outside of this board will recognise it as a tranny name. just go for it if you wanna be alice silly

Attached: __original_drawn_by_reiga_act000__sample-b7c2c8413394e3cc69c83ea58e2fde7b.jpg (850x1200, 195.94K)

Amelia, Sophia, Emma, Isabella, Mia, Evelyn, even Allison are all better names and there are literally dozens more

normies don’t know about alice memes and it’s a common name for cis women too. it’s way less clocky than lilly luna or some shit like that.

Crackhead name.

For me the name Alice was ruined by this song.
youtu.be/bUy83PKjkOI
Yes, I'm a bit old.

you underestimate how many trans people you meet irl know the tttt memes. you do not want to be named alice!!

and men cant use the name Adolf anymore. big deal

I chose the name when I was 12 and I've had it since then so as much as I've thought about it idk if I can change it

incel

>I chose the name when I was 12
>mfw been on hrt for a few years
>still don't have any clue on a name
i kinda want to take the unisex name meme but i can't think of any names at all, it just feels weird to name myself.

the internet isn't real, if you want to be called alice then there's nothing stopping you

Attached: FWJvaWeXoAItDNH.jpg (1242x914, 181.51K)

I was gonna make my name Alice before I got to this board lol