How do you accurately determine if the problem is your skeleton or your soft tissue...

how do you accurately determine if the problem is your skeleton or your soft tissue? are there certain metrics to help you check if its over, instead of the hugboxing scheme that is waist to hip ratio?

Attached: 1650644719794.png (680x680, 1.04M)

>the hugboxing scheme that is waist to hip ratio
I don't know what you mean by this, but waist to hip ratio is not a meme when it comes to gauging male attraction to the female form.

by this metric (0.7) i should be a gigapassoid but im just a weird lanklet like pic related.

Attached: Jake-Sully-Avatar-movie-Sam-Worthington.jpg (500x563, 49.21K)

anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de is a scam too

9 times out of 10 it's the bones unless you have a very unhealthy weight/your soft tissues are deformed.

You have to remove all your flesh and organs to be sure

so why do people shill for weight cycling?

why did they make the george floyd doll so big if they didnt want this.

Fat hides your bones, I guess. Also obviously female fat distribution is a real thing, but you need to do it correctly.
Floyd dolls come in different sizes.

Attached: Floyd addict.jpg (819x1024, 55.63K)

Stand in front of the mirror without any clothes on. Do you look girl-shaped (perhaps with a little muscle from the T), or are you guy-shaped? Waist-to-hip is definitely a part of this, but it's more about shape than a specific number.

Carrying angles are also a thing to look at (see pic related).

Next, look at your hands. 2D:4D ratio is a good starting point, but also just look at the hands as a whole: do they look like small, dainty girl hands, or big, beefy guy hands?

Finally, there's the face. This can be harder to judge. Try feeling around your jaw. Where does the bone start? And how does that compare to how wide your jaw actually looks (use a mirror for this). Then grab at your brow. Does it feel like muscle (keep in mind it might be really hard muscle), or does it feel like bone? Try something similar for other areas of concern, like the chin.

Attached: carrying-angle.jpg (638x359, 33.4K)

get a dexascan

>Stand in front of the mirror
i dont have a full size mirror with enough space in front sadly
>Carrying angles
mine seems to be 15.8 degrees
>2D:4D ratio
am digithon
>do they look like small, dainty girl hands
no
>big, beefy guy hands
also no
just bony gamer hands
>Finally, there's the face
well yeah im a turbo hon but people say ffs should help

e

what do you want

(you)s
thanks

no problem

wouldn't it be easier and more accurate and less susceptible to bdd to just go outside and see if people call you he or she?

no because
>hate going outside
>people dont usually call you bro/miss/whatever unless they actually know you where i live
>dress like a man so its unlikely to confuse anyone
>talk like a man so that clears any doubt they might have anyway

you're not serious enough buy girl clothes and learn how to talk like a girl

>t.chaseroid

no t. passing transgirl increasingly irritated with low effort trannies

oooooohhh lemme see