When you were a kid did you pray to God to make you normal or did you pray to him to turn you into a girl?

When you were a kid did you pray to God to make you normal or did you pray to him to turn you into a girl?

Attached: Prayers-for-Kids.jpg (1020x700, 136.95K)

I was always a skeptical ashiest little shit
Maybe if were raised Catholic I would have been happy to pray to Mary or whoever it is, though.

rofl, so specific... but i prayed to "look like a girl as soon as possible"

I was brought up an atheist too but was desperate enough to try prayer. In British schools you have to have a daily act of worship so I prayed to be turned into a girl like every day for 5 years.

i prayed to him for a new xbox

were your prayers answered?

hm, i guess so, i pass to most people, except girls around my age (20)

i just need a forehead shave & rhino and im golden i think

i distinctly remember praying for a k'nex set, which i received that year for Christmas. Does that make me a manbrained faketran?

>When you were a kid did you pray to God to make you normal or did you pray to him to turn you into a girl?
I alternated each night.

"Please make me a girl"
"Please forget I said that just make me normal please"
"No no actually please make me a girl okay"
"No I'm sorry I know that's a sin it's a selfish wish I'm sorry just make me normal I don't want to make my family sad"

etc back and forth for a long time
I gave up after a few months

>Worshipping the demiurge
Ngmi
But a bit of both.

When the prayers went unanswered I switched to casting spells and brewing potions

I prayed for an easy bake oven and when that never worked i prayed to wake up as a girl but never happened so i gave up asking cuz kind of rude

I didn't believe in God, so instead I prayed to Santa to get me out of whatever trouble I'd got myself into this time.

For some reason I was never worried about being gay but I was always really worried about going to hell for masturbating.

>In British schools you have to have a daily act of worship
Do what now?

Both, I still occasionally do it for some reason
I really don’t want to be a tranny, it’s the only thing that gives me hope that this will eventually end without killing myself or trooning out

>switched to casting spells and brewing potions
What did you do when none of that worked either?

i prayed to be normal every night
then i just prayed for the strength to keep repressing every night
now i just pray for forgiveness for trooning out

trooned out of course. medicine is more effective than faith and magic, who knew.

i wasn't raised christian so it wasnt until i was desperate as a teenager that i tried praying to jesus that i would wake up the next day as a girl

Well I'm glad you've found something that works. I'm still working on it.

I unironically didn't knew I was a faggot until I started using Any Forums

Attached: 1626213436767.png (469x429, 7.67K)

Yeah, after you've started your first thread you've become an OP, who is always a faggot, and it never wears off.

The latter.
The "I wish I was normal" thing came in my teens.

I thought I was already born as a girl until the last year of pre school kek

it really do be like that

Attached: OP.png (1000x1000, 182.65K)