Why are bottoms incapable of driving?

why are bottoms incapable of driving?

Attached: 1654357942740.gif (585x700, 325.26K)

im always thinking about something else idk. maybe a lot of bottoms are very absent minded

Stfu why do people keep saying that about me? It's just stereotyping!!!!!

confirmed, i frequently space the fuck out while driving. staring at the windshield instead of through it

I can drive, I just can't park.

because they are women

>Be top
>No drivers license
>Gf has one
Welp, time to sissy hypno myself ig

I almost died several time because of this

is this a common thing? i'm 28 without my license and i'm scared of driving

i got my license pretty late at 19 and i try to avoid driving as much as possible because its just a huge risk when im thinking about cock 24/7

Yall just dumb. I'm a great driver.

driving scares me if it's not right around where i live. i had a nightmare last night that i missed a road sign and was in oncoming traffic all of a sudden and i had a panic attack and woke up

i hate driving

i love you

>younger brother has license but never drove after getting it and acts like he's incapable of driving
Why won't he come out as a gay bottom to me, I'm very supportive

Just get good. I am hard often when driving because holding the driving stick makes me think about cock.

aw thanks ily2
also same, glad i switched to automatic because learning on manual was a nightmare. i wouldve literally thought about jerking someone off every time i switched gears

because they're le women xDDDD

I can drive just fine, and I daily a stick
>t. bottom car guy

Get your license or your top card will be revoked

i actually hopped onto i-10 for the first time alone in order to get to the ikea around here. it was really scary but i did it for the blahaj

I can drive i just dont like too cause everytime im on the highway i learn just how many people that cant drive and drive anyways

when we move in together im just giving my bf my licence because im way too reckless and self destructuve and honestly i dont think i should be allowed to drive or buy alcohol without his permission. it's a wonder i havent died in a wreck yet

Attached: 1656102285838.jpg (534x402, 65.79K)

it scares me :(
and i dont really trust myself controlling a 2 ton machine moving at 90 feet a second

im pretty good at driving but i don't know a single thing about cars, i just drive my parents' prius

idk I can drive but if I can make someone else do it I'll do it. also I've crashed before and don't want to crash again. also all the men I've ever known tell me I'm bad at it (even pretrans they sense the bottom energy).

prius is a bottom car

i am a bottom, yea