Do you make being lgbt your entire personality? Be honest

Do you make being lgbt your entire personality? Be honest.

Attached: 1654695937961.jpg (376x376, 22.64K)

Why are his eyes so big he looks silly
This is a sonic thread now

Attached: soniccccccccc.png (984x536, 30.94K)

No
I make being anarchist my entire personality and I only date people with anarchist values

You look silly!

To a degree, but way less than cissies do when they make being cis their personality. It's just that that's the norm, so you don't realise it.
Supremely based.

Flag checks out

No but I do make fun of the fact I'm trans and trans people in general way more than I should.

>being trans and making fun of other trannies
Based

literally the only people who actually make being lgbt their personality are 15 year olds, and 15 year olds will make fucking anything they have an interest in their entire personality.

cis people are the only true nonbinarys you are just doing it as a fashion statement

My dad thinks he is too much of a man to go to his GP and is literally turning into a cripple because of it. But nah I guess he is just nonbinary and so hecking valid!

No but I make /lgbt my entire personality

if i did i would go from 2 friends to 0

Why? Are your friends cishet?

I don’t mention it out loud, ever. I’m so ashamed

my whole personality are about recommending obscure manga that nobody want to read unless i force it down their throat
t. never really forced anyone desu

I know some pretty obscure stuff too.
Ever read neon genesis evangelion?

nah, never watched it either

Smdh you poser

series which already shilled too much never catch my interest for some reason, maybe i am a hipster

Attached: boku to issho.jpg (318x398, 62.44K)

Only in the first months

My buddy has made it his entire personality for years with no intention of stopping any time soon

No
When I did come out everybody thought I was joking until I rolled up one day with my bf but I always acted the way I do so nobody really cared

Attached: 1650565134625.png (589x404, 386.83K)