Missed out on sex and love

>missed out on sex and love
>Now 25
It's over. I wish I could've been born hot

Attached: 1655756474045.jpg (640x640, 66.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly how? I'm ugly now and before transition was extremely ugly and was always able to get a partner, even got married for a few years.

same user

i made out with a girl a few times when i was 20, but thats about it

not even on hrt, im too ugly to be a man and too ugly to be a female

sux

You're probably fine

No I was terrible looking before transition and not great looking now, you just gotta ask people on dates and expect to get rejected most the time
unsee cc/album#EFXKe7DOkgnGxr5E

>missed out.
You're literally young. What the fuck is with this places perception of age. Is it a carryover of gay death brain worms?

If you are a gay guy it's not over. If you're a fat insecure looking fuck yea okay I guess you could be right.

i've been told i was good looking when i was younger but it didn't matter anyway because i have severe mental illness which makes me unable to have relationships with basically anyone
if you're neurotypical you can probably make it even if you're ugly

Yeah, You asked around for dates. Many incels don't do that since they are insecure, sky or simply socially handicapped. I've been slim my whole life and still ended up a 24 yo virgin since I'm afraid of getting intimate with other person. Shit sucks.

>You asked around for dates.
Idk I don't view sex as getting intimate with someone, it's just a fun activity like playing video games togeather, then again maybe getting raped as a kid a lot fucked me up about sex.

Yeah, you're very fucked up if you think that. Wish you the best at improving your mental health.

I feel old

lowkey pedo cope mindset. "But your honor they said they felt old!" Since when ever had how you feel had any relevance on your age?

24 is old nigga

nonce

Cope

And what exactly could my pointing out your ignorance imply I am coping against? My life's great, can't think of anything to cope over.

Facts are facts, 24 is unnaturally old. People used to die at this age

>unnatural
Humans are animals, there exists nothing which is unnatural. I'm done with the thread , clearly talking to a dropout.

Sematics

>People used to die at this age
historylet pls

in my opinion though, its not old but its not exactly young either. Youre basically half way to your death(50s and 60s are semi-death, youre not really alive)