Reach late 20s a virgin neet failure

>reach late 20s a virgin neet failure
>suicidal thoughts go up 10000%
>literally cannot stop self loathing
Is this what you tranners deal with daily? I apologize for ever making fun of you.

Attached: vf.png (243x208, 5.08K)

just go fuck boy pussy already. if youre a virgin its your own fault

Attached: 24.png (586x526, 677.65K)

You can fix the virgin thing by hiring a prostitute.

As to the NEET failure thing... you're in your late 20s. It's not too late. Get some Jordan Peterson in your life and try to be a better version of you.

"Just go rape someone, consent doesn't matter"

dont rape them, its very easy to seduce twinks. i know because of how easily i fall for people

>its very easy to seduce twinks
>it's very easy to manipulate people
>i know because of how easily i fall for people
>I know because of how easily I fall for manipulation
ftfy

so any hookup is evil? if i were to have sex with someone its because i got manipulated into it?

Hm.

Yeah.... Yeah it's kinda like that

What other way is there to coerce consent for sex from a person who doesn't want to have sex with you other than seduction aka manipulation?

why wouldnt a twink want to have sex with them?

Some people just seem to have zero value on the sexual marketplace. These kinds of people exist user, people with whom no one wants to have sex.

i dont subscribe to that view. everyone has worth, there is no sexual marketplace.

gib discord also where are you from?

>join fetlife
>get into the bdsm community
>let the Mistresses and Dommes get to know you
>get invited to bdsm parties
>Mistresses will instruct their sissies to service you
>sissy might want to, or might whine about it, but will do as she’s told
>be treated like a king by someone who’s being trained to be a bitch

Attached: C287E764-9961-49AC-95DB-5A846ECC6A92.jpg (647x452, 98.16K)

cali. my pleb discord is rakshas#6883

Lol I'd post a pic of me but I'd instantly become a meme. Just know you're wrong as hell, literally incapable of thinking outside of your normalfag experience

then dm me it on the pleb disc i just posted.

This is kinda me. When I turned 30 I basically had a 6-month long bout with depression where I stopped working out and I would smoke weed, jerk off/edge, play vidya, and lay in bed all-day-every-day. I slightly getting out of it, but only because I found someone I am crushing on, and I want to self-improve for them. If things go sideways with this person I am crushing on I will probably go right back to where I started.

I'll fly to california and fuck you

seems like a lot of effort to get some bussy. where are you from?

>everyone has worth
You honestly believe every single individual on planet earth has people wanting to fuck them? And moreover, you believe every single person on this planet wants to fuck someone?
If not, can you not see how there exists a subset of people who either don't want to fuck others or who others don't want to fuck?
>there is no sexual marketplace
Marketplace forms when people trade goods and services. Sex is a service. Trade of sex creates a marketplace. These marketplaces are called bars, dating apps and groups centered around facilitating contacts between people looking to have sex, like fetish forums etc.

the mindset you have around sex is probably the reason you dont have it. its a service if you pay for it, but sex is more of an intimate connection, its a part of a relationship, even if that relationship only lasts for a day or a week.