My therapist convinced me to go to the beach because I pass

I have had several gender therapists and they have all managed to convince me that I pass and I shouldn’t be self-conscious. This is the epitome of gaslighting. Why do they do that? My last therapist convinced me to go to the beach because I look just like another middle-aged woman, and boy, was she wrong. People pulled out their phones, recorded me, laughed at me, hollered I found the attached screenshot in a local Facebook group. I feel so humiliated and so betrayed. I fucking hate therapists for gaslighting people. I have come to the sad realization that I don’t pass despite having been on HRT for over 25 years. And please don’t blame the outfit. The outfit is sorta excessive, I admit it, but what is the alternative? I wouldn’t have passed anyway

Attached: A651B69F-633C-41B9-91DC-3B5AE50FD814.jpg (1284x2022, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, your therapist wasn't gas lighting, they were blatantly lying to you. Holy fuck.

Timestamp with selfie right now or else I don't believe or trust you

What’s the difference?

Attached: 729BD9B5-5493-4277-9276-8B260002B4D2.jpg (1284x2256, 1.39M)

Attached: 10F872A4-DE13-470C-892E-4161B8C230BD.jpg (1284x2211, 1.81M)

Lmao look at the state of you
Little Britain-tier

They took pictures because you literally look like a comedy Benidorm drag act, and can you blame them?

lol my therapist hugboxes me so hard sometimes

i don't think i'll ever listen to her when it comes to social transition

if i did i'd probably be out there dressing as a woman even if i'm pre-HRT, pre-voice training and still look like a cis dude with long hair

if i said that i wished to do that she'd never ever advise me to reconsider. i guess it's standard practice. i think most of them are trying to have you "figure out who you are" or "living authentically" instead of actually transitioning from one sex to the other and blending in. if you wish to do the latter, unless you're a luckshit or youngshit, you need to be smarter and do things at the right time

presenting female when you're miles away from passing is not smart at all

How have you been transitioning for over 25 years and you're that bad at make-up, tone that shit way down, get a better wig that doesn't look so fake and wear a normal old lady outfit.

>please don’t blame the outfit
i blame the outfit

Gaslighting is when you hold a lighter near your ass and ignite your farts.

Fucking Marilyn Hon-roe over here, Jesus Christ, do you think that's how normal women dress to go to the beach?

You honestly should give up on looking/presenting as a woman and just love as an Elton John type off-beat gay guy. You'd be a lot happier accepting a disappointing version of reality than shooting for some impossible fantasy that you will ever come close to passing

And you think a different outfit would make me pass? Plus, I had the approval of my therapist.

That’s the only way to pass

Actually delusional
Did you ever attempt to lose weight so your fat redistribution would go well?

Delusional

Oh, lol, this really is a drag queen and not OP at all.

maybe I would, maybe i wouldn't. I don't think so, unless things went really wrong and i had to cope really hard

i'm an early midshit so there's no way i'll settle for giving up and living as a gay guy without trying to go on HRT first. dysphoria would also eat me alive anyway so there's no point in trying to escape like that

Wait wtf

Attached: 3C8EDE64-05EF-4D40-AF22-4725E0D01CD9.jpg (1284x1239, 239.78K)

Trying to look like you-but-you're-a-woman and trying to look like Marilyn fucking Monroe are two entirely different things. The first you might pass, albeit as an ugly middle aged woman (of which there are plenty), the second and you look like an unhinged drag queen come to read books to children at the beach.

It doesn't matter how much HRT you take, you'll always be dysphoric and unhappy because you have zero chance of ever passing. Just accept it and turn your therapy time into trying to get over your dysmorphia

>Plus, I had the approval of my therapist.
I think it's time you got a different therapist.

OP, this is what older women wear to the beach. Top pic if you’re confident and relatively in shape for an elderly woman, bottom if you’re not. Also, learn how to do natural makeup. There are like no contexts in which your makeup would be appropriate at your age outside a literal drag show.

Attached: 44B881B4-3FEA-4879-A66F-DA6F222F0173.jpg (1284x1757, 665.88K)

this is obviously fake. if this person is in their 40s, 25 years on hrt would mean you transitioned as a teen or early 20s. you wouldnt look like this (or dress like this). this is a drag queen or crossdresser mimicking marilyn monroe

lol you don't even know what i look like, why are you so dead set that i have 0 chance of ever passing??

it's okay, maybe your just a repper who lost their chance or who got unlucky. in this case, i'm sorry, but i can't ever know if i'll make it or not if i just rep and let time pass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was intended for OP, if not you then disregard

I am not even gay. I am lesbian. I am attracted to women only.

They are all alike

oh, ok lol

sometimes i forget that Any Forums doesn't have identification at all so you never know who you're speaking to lmao

sorry for being a bit abrasive tho, i thought you were talking to me

Oh I totally missed the part about HRT for 25 years.
This is fake. I’m a few years from 40, have been on HRT for about 22 years, and this is my body unsee cc/album#xis1fU5ta8lrcBBN

jealous, you look great