W-wait mr. Farhad, there must be a mistake here, you see I'm actually your ally! I support minorities and diversity...

>w-wait mr. Farhad, there must be a mistake here, you see I'm actually your ally! I support minorities and diversity, and I call out islamophobes on Twitt-ACK!

Attached: diversity.jpg (720x784, 304.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/12/denmark-refugees-frederiksen-danish-left-adopted-a-far-right-immigration-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

lol
kek even

I bet the guys who got their heads blown off acted just like that lmao

>for me, the worst part about getting killed by an Islamic terrorist is the fact that the right gets to say "I told you so"
>yes, getting shot in the head was unpleasant but let's not forget that the real victims are the billions of innocent muslims who will now face increased islamophobia after yet another Islamic terrorist attack that has nothing to do with Islam

>it sucks that we got murdered by a rabid muslim and had to cancel pride, but, you see, it's not so bad and this is no big deal because... [tl;dr]
>uhh, what's that? a conservative parent doesn't want his kid's public school teacher to explain what sex reassignment surgery is? HOLY FUCK CHRISTIANS WANT US... LE DEAD!

Attached: IMG_20220626_164231.jpg (720x219, 73.98K)

PST is responsible for this happening. the blood is entirely on their glowing fucking hands

Attached: 1644690801243.png (1000x678, 1.71M)

muslim countries deserve to get bombed by the west

reminder that leftists are as guilty as this muslims for the deaths. Their obsession with replacing whites is why he's in the country.

What can europe realistically do to save itself from becoming muslim?

Nothing.

left wing parties can stop pretending demographics aren't an issue and become more like Denmark's socialdemocratic party, which is quite harsh on immigration. either they do this or the far right will eventually surge, like in France
foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/12/denmark-refugees-frederiksen-danish-left-adopted-a-far-right-immigration-policy/

At some point Europeans will realize that the current political order has become dysfunctional, and is not only no longer furthering their interests, but is undermining their most fundamental interest: the ability of their societies to reproduce themselves as themselves. Systems and laws that have been put in place to help and support the European people are now enabling their demise.

Hypothetically, people can still 'recapture' the state and realign it with the interests of the European peoples, but once you reach a certain critical mass of foreigners who have been given citizenship even the normal political process is stacked against you.

At that point, it will involve a certain form of balkanization where states break up into smaller units. There will be an increase in nativist secessionist movements who will try to establish new politcal structures in territories that haven't been lost, yet. Then Europe will once again become a patchwork of smaller political units, some of them actually European and some of them occupied by the people that are now invading this continent.

Attached: 1466850541116.jpg (462x616, 77.31K)

>

Attached: muslim chudjak.png (586x715, 101.53K)

Provincial Sales Tax

>>>/reddit/

Raise wages,lower taxes,build more housing and make it more affordable so we can start having kids again so our greedy policitians(aka jews) stop importing those animals to serve as cheap labour

>importing those animals to serve as cheap labour

These people have unemployment rates of 40-80% in my country depending on their ethnicity, whereas natives have an an unemployment rate of 3,x%, And if you understand how unemployment is defined you realize that 40% unemployment does not mean 60% are actually working. Nobody imports them as cheap labor in my country, they are just parasites leeching off their host.

And also to have more people coonsoming shit,euros tend to try to save some part of their wages while muzzdogs and negroes just spend everything with the gibs they get,so the consuming machine never stops

Iranian here. Why the fuck do you keep letting the bottom of the barrle Terroist looking islam believing Sand niggers of our country in, While rejecting my work Visa when I have a compsci degree?

Attached: download (1).jpg (286x176, 5K)