How do we solve the transphobic cis women problem

How do we solve the transphobic cis women problem.

Attached: 1656243207761.jpg (600x257, 58.96K)

more like how do we solve the trans friendly cis women problem

She's right tho

By getting rid of all the hons.

Why would trans men ever want to get pregnant. Isn't that the most dysphoria-inducing thing they could do?

Ftms, how does it feel to have people remind everyone that you can get pregnant? Do you feel supported and included?

If they're legit transmen, yes. But a lot of them these days are fembrained transtrenders.

why bullying women

When people are very upset, they often can't be bothered to be polite and pretend anymore.

It's like people on the left tweeting "fuck that stupid nigger Clarence Thomas", when usually they're the first to get upset that anybody might use the "n-word".

I'm sure this woman is usually polite enough to pretend as well, but you have to cut people some slack when they are very upset.

Attached: 1357656773394.gif (161x120, 1.96M)

>It's like people on the left tweeting "fuck that stupid nigger Clarence Thomas", when usually they're the first to get upset that anybody might use the "n-word".
They're actually doing this? Post examples!

Attached: 37wdw2mkds791.jpg (1142x2048, 218.31K)

Attached: 1656238016692.jpg (976x805, 82.19K)

gotta put it in all caps to make it extra spicy

>all those girls with the black posts for BLM
>Adding black people in the rainbow flag to support them
>one black guy ruins the rights they fought for
I mean just imagine how it stings desu

Fake account.

>abigail markstein
>markstein
Kek

i'm mtf but holy shit, if every time people talked about cis men they had to mention that i have the ability to impregnate a woman i'd go insane

just the thought of topping someone makes me wanna barf, now actually impregnating a woman? holy shit

inclusive language was a mistake and i hate it, i'm fortunate that trans women aren't included as much but i feel super sorry for transsexual men that have to deal with this bs

by taking away their abortion rights.

attention

It's not your place to decide. If men can get pregnant and give birth then there isn't necessarily anything dysphoria inducing about that

I always found the whole "If men could get pregnant, you could get a 15 minute abortion 24/7 at a gas station" take to be retarded. No sweaty, if men could get pregnant what's going on in the bible belt would be what the liberal states would be doing. Men aren't just permitted to walk away from their responsibilities unless they are extremely well connected or/and obscenely wealthy.

Don't even get me started on how American society denies you bodily autonomy if you happened to be born male. Male genital mutilation being normal. Being forced to register for the draft. Accusations of being a faggot if you dare take any kind of care about your body.

can we genocide the trannies yet? no? wake me up when it's time