Welcome and if you have or are
>autistic
>adhd
>trans
>frenly
>have extremely niche hobbies or interests
You belong here with us

previous thread:

Attached: 1631670595390.jpg (646x640, 97.82K)

Am I welcome as autistic agp

yeah

>tfw i will never experience the loving embrace of another autistic tran bf

life is pain

Is it worth it for me to contact my old queer artist friends I made in high school? Most stopped talking to me and I want to reconnect them but I have a feeling I did something bad I didn’t realized that they all stopped talking to me… is it worth it to reconnect them or not?

i mean you can try and ask
they probably just got bored of you

UwU. Here's my post complaining about no QOTT despite not suggesting one.

i'm gonna start them with random shit that comes to my head like "you guys playing fire emblem"

I like fire emblem! Though I don't want to get Three Hopes because musou combat is really boring to me, but I really love the characters so..

I think I am autistic. All help for diagnosis I found online looks like shit by non autistics idiots and I don't want to see a psych for this (not until I get more certain at least)
Help me autistic anons, what are some signs I might pay attention?

I want an autistic tranner gf, and I want her NOW! She'll watch anime like Jojo, and cuddle; and, she'll listen to me talk about my niche weird retro game interests like Fire Emblem: Thracia776, or the PC-98 Touhous. You know what the best part about have an autistic tranner gf is? We'll both love every second of being weird and autistic together. This is my true, evil goal.

Attached: Hedgehog.jpg (1280x720, 93.52K)

if you spend every social interaction ashamed and have a big urge to end every sentence with ":3" you have autism

There are three core categories of autism symptoms: Differences in social behavior, sensory processing, and information processing. Bear in mind, you don’t have to have all of these, but the more you have, the more likely it is that you’re autistic. Also, I’m just listing a bunch of common symptoms.

Social behavior
>You don’t like to make eye contact
>You can be honest or trusting to a fault
>You can have trouble taking a hint
>You don’t like small talk — you prefer either in-depth conversations or solitude
>You like to “recharge” after socializing
>You have a habit of monologuing or rambling, find it hard to have a two-way conversation

Sensory processing
>You don’t like bright lights, crowded/noisy spaces
>Or you do like those things, but find you need to “recharge” for a time after doing them by being somewhere quiet by yourself
>You have a lot of foods you don’t like or are afraid to try
>You tend to fidget when you’re bored, upset or excited

Information processing
>You have a good memory for things that interest you
>You have a harder time focusing on, learning or remembering things you don’t find interesting
>You have nerdy or niche interests that you’re always thinking about or doing things related to when you’re able, and you really like to talk about them
>You have interests that were popular/normal at some point in your life, like when you were a kid/teenager, but many people your age have moved on

Aren't those childhood symptoms? When I was diagnosed at 12 I had a lot of these, but I don't now as an adult

>Aren't those childhood symptoms?
and there lies one o the major issues with autism. most descriptions are of children and it completely neglects the learned behaviors of adults and how it changes the presentation

These are symptoms that can occur across the lifespan. You don’t outgrow autism, some autistic people learn how to affect normal behavior in a process known as “masking.”

It’s possible for someone to mask so well they don’t meet the diagnostic criteria for autism, but autism is genetic, it doesn’t go away.

>but autism is genetic, it doesn’t go away
if you don't meet the criteria, you don't have autism

im right here

If you were diagnosed with autism as a kid you are still autistic and will always be autistic

imagine gatekeeping autism

We’ve found our way into a thorny subject.

autism is not a "thing", its a category of traits that are subject to change. ex if you take an autism inhibiting drug like lsd you stop having autism for that time. its all chemicals in the brain

i mean in the medical/clinical sense. it is completely valid as a social identity

Saw a pretty "gamer" girl in a video earlier and kinda wanted to be like her. Having trouble deciphering whether I actually want to be a gorl or just find her very pretty. Any advice, frens? I have had these kind of thoughts for a while but I really can't figure it out.

Attached: 1544503122300.png (489x476, 329.81K)

user are you stupid? autism is related to brain structure as well, not just chemicals. Look it up.

ok, and why would that mean anything
how does people categorized as having autism correlating with a different brain structure than those categorized as neurotypicals contradict anything i said?
please explain in your own words

do you actually want to be a girl?
do you want to live and be treated as a girl?
do you want to age like one?
do you feel like you -could- be a girl?
you could simply want to be feminine at times.
maybe you just want to crossdress and be cute, or have the ability to.