/smtfg/ - Straight Male-To-Female General

Boy appreciation edition!

>QOTD: Did you have any crushes on boys you knew growing up? If so, who?

Attached: boys.jpg (800x552, 80.56K)

I had a few crushes growing up.
When I was 12 I had a crush on my then-best friend and fantasized about being his girlfriend after I transitioned. He was very brash and sort-of proto-chud-like. We'd play minecraft together a lot.
When I was older, around 14, I had a crush on my new best friend who was a nerdy nintendo loving guy who I always spent a lot of time talking about video games with, playing Splatoon, and generally being chill bros. I never told him, though, since he didn't seem like the type to be into trans chicks.

Attached: Aubsigh.jpg (1700x2000, 311.92K)

Looking back, my first crush was this boy named Andrew back in early Middle School. He was always working with computers, and would teach me how to do stuff on em. I'm pretty sure he's the reason I got into Tech desu. Kinda wish I knew where he was now :/

Aww, I was the one to teach my boy friends how to use computers when I was younger. They'd always appreciate me for it and found me neat.

So, we were never together. This was back in the mid 2000s, so, the "gay panic" was really in effect. I didn't even knoe what being gay was, but I understood from the area I was in, it was perceived as bad

Bumping thread. This kinda thread needs more representation imo

I'm gonna do some cardio. I've been working on it the last few days and it's helped a lot with my fitness! ^-^

Thanks user!

No problem user. :)

i had a crush on my best friend in school but once we started growing up and i started getting bullied for being faggoty he joined in and stopped talking with me
now my brain is broken and i desperately want to be bullied and loved and idk

I'm sorry user :( Have you ever tried reconnecting with him?

That's horrible!
Have you tried talking to him about it? Is he still queerphobic?

no lol
we did become "friends" briefly for a bit again in highschool but he just wanted to wanted to fuck my new girl best friend
then we stopped talking forever and he has an attractive cis gf and im a weird gross tranny

I'm sorry user :( I hope you can meet a nice boy that treats you really well.

So, do you have a boyfriend?
If so, is there anything you do for him?
I make sure to keep extra good care of my health for my BF! Whenever I feel like being lazy with myself, I just remember who I'd disappoint by doing so.

I don't have a bf, but I wish I did. Just want a guy to cuddle with desu

i did!!! i had a crush on my childhood friend!
and also a guy in my robotics class
omgggg

I used to be a lot more sexual minded but ever since starting estrogen I just wanna hug a guy and cuddle him for hours.

Discord group for this

YUFXpbcm

Same here desu

Tho, I also wouldn't mind getting railed

Neither would I but I'd prefer it be really affectionate and loving.

Yes, I tried to kiss my male best friend when I was around 9.

I had plenty of crushes on guys at school in later years, but always unrequited (I was the only out gay guy :( ).

As to boy appreciation... pic related is my ideal husband.

Attached: matt_bomer_shirtless_edit_by_pinklemondesigns-d3akrmt.jpg (440x478, 176.16K)

Yes I lowkey had a crush on a friend in our group. It came into fruition after high school. I started noticing how funny and nice it was to be around him, he's a chunky ethiopian. We don't hang much anymore, only on occasion, but he was definitely the first, and one of the few times where I actually had gay romantic thoughts.

Sorta looks like a buff Aaron Paul. He's very cute c:

Aww, I never had the courage for that. I was always afraid of people judging me. Instead, I'd hug my plushies and fantasize about kissing them.

Oh, I got judged alright! 12-and-a-half year old me was brave as fuck though.

The actor is called Matt Bomer. The character he's playing in pic related is called Neal Caffrey (he was the main protagonist in the show White Collar). It's really the character who's my ideal husband, but the actor is hot as fuck regardless.

Sorry, I think I misread your post. 12-and-a-half is when I came out as gay at school.

My friend actually took my failed attempt at kissing him quite well.

You came out at 12? That's rad! How did you do that? I didn't even realize I was "gay" till I was 14