Question for post-op trannies

what happens if a dude cums inside you? does it just stay in there until you rinse it out or what?
also do you need lube for it or does it get wet like normal?

thanks

Attached: 1646911067053.jpg (670x680, 85.15K)

yes to both lol

cum inside is not that big a deal tho

Do post op trannies even desire sex though?

can i also ask how long ago you had the surgery and if you're still satisfied with the results?

in case it wasn't obvious i'm considering it myself

Which technique did you get? Penile inversion?

does it hurt? do you need to dilate every day? is there any smell to it, like if you do sports or something and you sweat a lot? also is it uncomfortable?
I am considering getting one as well.
thank you

Dont do it.

why not?
I don't like my dick at all and it doesn't work that well anymore anyways. If sex feels better with a pussy I would be open to the idea.

Attached: 1617193503853.png (500x500, 311.02K)

i get super wet super easily. having stuff up there is nbd, I havent had to douche since recovery. happy to answer more questions, my results are great. try to ignore the haters itt, this board is mostly reppers chasers and dickgirls.

can you answer my questions? I am serious, I don't wanna talk to a surgeon before I even know what it is like at all.

also, does sex feel good for you with it? I heard from someone I am not comfortable asking more questions that it feels good for them and they can orgasm. but I don't get how thats possible or if they are just making shit up.

But it's not a pussy. An actual vagina has many parts that can't just be simulated by turning the penis inside-out or whatever. Surgeons know that SRS is very experimental. They're just trying to profit off of the idea in the trans community that it's a "life-saving" procedure.

Very high rates of complications from surgery, lifelong aftercare, and ultimately is not close to a real pussy. Some guys like pussy, some guys like dickgirls, but nobody likes stinky neo-vaginas so it won't even get you a partner. Literally the worst possible option

sex is really good. penetration feels great tho I can’t cum from it alone (common for cis women too), but i can cum rly hard with clitoral stimulation (fingers, oral, vibe, w/e). it’s super nice to finally be able to have sex the way I always wanted to.

if you have specific questions ask and I will answer if I can.

Of course it's not a cis vagina, but its probably better than a half functioning HRT dick right. I want to know my options and neo pussy sounds better every day to me.

does it hurt on a day to day basis?
do you need to dilate every day?
is there any smell to it, like if you do sports or something and you sweat a lot?
also is it uncomfortable when walking etc?
how does it get wet? you said you get wet.
are you happy with how it looks?
do you think it is obvious that its not a cis pussy?

It's literally in the wrong place on the body to be a pussy, you'd have to be a complete virgin to not know the difference

what? is the difference of position that noticeable?
I figured it would just be a few inches

no, it does not hurt at all.
no, not every day. i do 3-4x a week, 20 mins at a time, which is probably more than I need to. but it’s nbd, I either put on a show on netflix and chill with it, or i’m getting fucked which counts as dilation too.
it smells like a normal cis pussy desu. i’ve been up close with a lot of cis vaginas as has my cis gf and we agree on that.
not uncomfortable at all, it’s literally just a completely normal part of my body. I ride bikes and stuff and it’s totally fine.
idk how it gets wet desu. part of the depth comes from peritoneal pull through so maybe that + how I used to produce a lot of precum? idk I just enjoy it, i’m a lover not a scientist.
yep, very happy with how it looks.
it also looks (and feels, and tastes) normal, again, according to me and my cis gf.

thank you very much for the information, I will get an appointment with a surgeon for some more information about it in this case.
I'm happy you are happy with your pussy!

Attached: 1623266802303.png (331x286, 24.18K)

:(

>what happens if a dude cums
prolly the same with any other foid since it's a self cleaning vagoo
>lube
nah
>wet like normal
yes

glad I could help out, good luck

Not the person you were talking to, but what technique did you get and which surgeon?