Trans women who want to raise a child/children:

trans women who want to raise a child/children:
would you prefer a son or a daughter?

Attached: 1645898294535.jpg (1051x1520, 960.86K)

a son that I will raise as my daughter

I’d feel guilty of being a tranny mother. It doesn’t feel right, but anyways I’d rather raise a daughter

I don't give a single fuck.

I would not prefer one or the other; I shall love my child unconditionally and I will be very proud to raise them regardless of their sex or gender.

All this being said, it may be most expedient for me to raise a trans girl so she knows that I understand what she's going through.

A son so I can live vicariously through him and feed my AAP.

I'll love them regardless, but one of each would be nice.

son if I was a single mother, daughter if I was partnered

i think it would be best to have a son. i don't know that i would be adequately able to raise a daughter, since i didn't live as a woman until my 20s and i wouldn't be able to help her with things that a normal mother could. i fear that she would end up resentful of me

Unironically a faggot son would be the best, esp if he's a top.

But aside from that I don't have a strong preference, either is fine.

Son because I don't really know enough about being a women to even think about raising one

Based

Same, I wouldn't normally have a preference but especially since I was mostly typically boyish as a kid I don't know if I'd be able to raise a daughter normally. Unless on the off chance I married a woman (prefer men but you never know ig) but then I'd probably be constantly insecure about being around two "real" women and their bond

Regardless I'm far too neurotic to be raising women at this point

This kind of thinking is how emotional incest starts.

Based

Son, actually. Men deserve more love and to be raised with kindness and compassion for their struggle. I would be too paranoid with raising a daughter trying to make sure she doesn't end up as some feminist idiot that thinks baby killing is a human right.

*anyone, not just women, weird mistype

I'm so glad you can't reproduce

a cumslut

Son probably, I would have no idea how to raise a girl

Attached: 1656261082534.jpg (3024x4032, 516.52K)