How can the west help lgbt people in Muslim countries?

How can the west help lgbt people in Muslim countries?
They are literally stoned to death.

Attached: l.jpg (1080x1180, 274.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makingqueerhistory.com/articles/2017/3/18/maryam-khatoon-molkara-a-woman-who-changed-her-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>death penalty, not enforced
>prison, not enforced
this is bullshit
if you're gay in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Congo, Uganda, Somalia, etc you WILL be killed. Doesn't matter what Wikipedia says.
Donetsk and Luhansk "republics" also execute LGBT people.

makingqueerhistory.com/articles/2017/3/18/maryam-khatoon-molkara-a-woman-who-changed-her-country

Attached: 450776EC-D5C6-4064-ABA3-D52B0AEF5DF6.jpg (681x470, 50.73K)

Dunking on Islam 24/7
Even then they're way too radical even if compared to the middle ages
t. lucky christian arab

>Dunking on Islam 24/7
That'll only make those extremists even more radical

The West can help by being a positive example of what life can be like. If people in those countries find a Western lifestyle desirable, they can work towards transforming their own societies. What doesn't help is importing millions of them, allowing their cancerous culture to spread.

What doesn't help is bombing them back to the stone age repeatedly so they all hate us and so they all side with fundamentalists because the fundamentalists hate the western puppets we set up.

They'll literally kill themselves (and everyone else) before leaving the cult, we're talking about a level of normalized radicalism that's unseen in history in that scale, all happening in 2022.

The solution is probably excluding then as much as possible from civilized life or at least talking about how huge the problem is. The left blatantly lying for them sure isn't helping.

Thank God I left that shit hole young.

Attached: images (93).jpg (554x554, 26.81K)

Funding Islamic fundamentalists to topple their governments too.

>bombing them back to the stone age repeatedly
Nobody did this ever.

Lmao

picrel was violently raped by a stranger and convicted to 1000 lashes and 5 years in jail for adultery

I don't know. Recognize LGBT-ness as a valid reason for refugee claims, maybe?

Iran actually lets femme gay guys become women, though, and the government even pays for the surgery.

Now excuse me while I get myself stoned to death. ;)

Attached: IMG_2181.jpg (1512x2016, 562.62K)

lel, my country got bombed by the US and we didn't turn into an Islamist shithole. Stop making excuses, and grant these people some agancy for god's sake.

Trannies should be deported to muslim countries, where they either change local culture or die trying.

Which country is yours?

The thing is US strengthened these retarded Islamic fundamentalists. Afghanistan tried to be a relatively liberal country until Soviets and US involved themselves in its affairs, resulting in a state of anarchy where fundamentalist cults(some of them literally funded and armed by US) to duke it out for power.

People hate fags/trannies because they are repulsive, not because of a collection of jewish fairy tales. Le islamo is just a convenient excuse to unleash every human's innate desire to cleanse the society of defective individuals

Serb?
You slowly are turning into that, but so are countries the likes of Germany.

>i am an emotional loser who is easily taken advantage of by religious extremists who play into my irrational desire to kill anything slightly different from me

if the US stopped working with Saudi Arabia that would help a lot. They fund a shitload of the fundamentalist stuff around the world.

Lmao acting as if christian fundies don't exist in the US

>but so are countries the likes of Germany.

Yes, but not by being bombed by the US, but through immigration which is exactly this

user's point.

Not as bad + the left and media doesn't simp for them, thankfully

Maybe Serbia should try not being Russia's fuckbitch.

well both countries feel being fucked by the US and base their ideology on it, so no wonder they are friends

>What doesn't help is bombing them back to the stone age repeatedly
goood, those fuckers deserve it