Free compliments and encouragement v2

I did this yesterday if anyone remembers and it was pretty fun so I'll do it again

Attached: 20220626_141828.jpg (1654x2339, 1.32M)

Post pic.

What

You wanted compliments.

I must have worded it wrong I was planning on giving them

It's your turn

Attached: 4EF7E5C4-866C-40D5-AD99-C40F3E742212.jpg (866x1080, 355.37K)

do you look like picrel OP

post pic OP

I have been working out every day for over 2 weeks and have lost like 3kg. Feel kinda sad n lonely when I am tired desu

>t. Chaser

Attached: 1655784136117.jpg (811x944, 121.95K)

Youre the first person who understood what I meant so you've made me happy. Losing 3kg in only 2 weeks is pretty good I think it normally takes a long time to see results so just keep at it! And if you're feeling lonely you should put yourself out there there's a lot of people who'd enjoy talking with you

Thanks user, it's because I'm obese af at 134kg lol. I did speak to a lot here but none interested. I met a cis girl my age swimming who is cute af but not had the chance to ask her out

Best of luck I Believe in you

I finally reached 60kg yesterday and also got rid of the fat in skinnyfat

60kg is very light so you must have worked hard, I'm proud of you

About 2 years ago I was only 48, so I’d say yes, ty user

hi, you complimented me yesterday, and it made me feel a little better :)
then i saw myself in the mirror and my day was ruined :/

Well thats a lot of progress well done keep it up!

ive been destroying my body for a while and now my mind since ive become nocturnal. ive been losing weight down to 105 from 115 at 5'7"

Attached: 4356346.jpg (1077x1596, 808.06K)

I dont remember exactly who you might have been but I'm glad if I could make you smile. You should be proud of how you look and be confident in yourself! There's definetly someone out there who'll love you for who you are

Bold of you to assume i won't compliment you back again

I'm not sure if these are good things for you or bad things but if there's anything you arent happy with you should start working on it I know you can fix it! Also you look very cute and you sound cute too

I went complain if you do hehe

thanks. not very good, my bmi is dropping and ive been having trouble staying conscious during the day. i feel tired all the time and my parents are always worried about me not eating enough