Why aren't there any guys who have a fetish about turning transbians straight?

Why aren't there any guys who have a fetish about turning transbians straight?

Attached: 1656162472641.png (750x1000, 658.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYgb-s7trF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is a collection of fetishes all at once. I'm sure someone finds it hot. I do, but I'm the transbian.

Because the guys who are into trans women already have a fetish of being pinkpilled.

No need, just give it time

you already are a straight male

Have you seen a transbian?

There are, trust me. I've met some chads whose life goal is to convert as many lesbians as possible, cis and trans, into worshipping their godcocks. Some are annoyingly persistent, but others know exactly when to ease off and play with other kinks
The latter are some of the most powerful studs on earth.

Do you know cause you were converted or what? How does it go?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYgb-s7trF0
I have such fetish. I wish they posted more...........

Attached: FWHDQ48UEAE3pi_.jpg (968x558, 62.59K)

Because it's impossible. Only thing men can do is turn "straight" trans girls into transbians

I don't know if I was converted, per se. I generally prefer taking dick from women, but when I'm horny as hell, I can appreciate men. All that being said, a couple well-endowed fellows have given me plenty of reason to find men more attractive than I did before.
The labored growling and grunting as they piledrived my prostate, the way they were much less gentle with me, yanking me around and lifting me into the air like a fucktoy, bouncing my ass in their laps while I lay on their sweaty, muscular chests, moaning and mewling and reaching down to fondle their swollen, swinging balls...
Men may now ask my gf if they can have a turn with me.

i'm already bi, but yeah this sounds hot as fuck

Most chasers here constantly talk about how t4t/transbians go straight eventually. It's really gross honestly. Feels like a straight guy going to a lesbian bar and telling them how they will all lose to dick.

chasers are all misogynists with a big helping of transphobia on the side

I'm right here. I actively try everyday.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 10.51.56 AM.png (625x99, 9.16K)

9/10 mtf trannies don't pass and are ugly as sin. None of them have huge tits or wide hips, They all sound like faggots or Mickey mouse . you have to fuck a dirty stinking shit hole. It's gross

Honestly I hate men to the point of barely being able to interact with them on a professional level, I would sooner kill myself than have sex with one (outside of AGP fantasy which is nothing more than satisfying my Histrionic affection-seeking)

Wow. The amount of cope and seethe itt is incredible.

>t. virgin

Honestly yeah. I didn't hate chasers until I came to this board lol. I dated a chaser once before, but after seeing the guys on this board, I've sworn that off out of spite lmao

They definitely exist, they’re usually the creepy neckbeard types. Had one about a week ago who kept talking about how I’d eventually turn straight and he even ended up waiting until I left the thread to LARP as me.
They’re pretty pathetic lmao

Because my fetish is a lifelong monogamous relationship. I'm not trying to make a woman straight, I'm trying to make her my wife.