Why can't someone kill me unironically? If I go out I will get spit on called a tranny, assaulted, laughed at...

Why can't someone kill me unironically? If I go out I will get spit on called a tranny, assaulted, laughed at, and every other shitty transphobic thing that one could have happen to them. But why won't one of them just fuckin go for the killing blow already, are they too much of a pussy for it? They clearly hate my ass just for existing, so they should fuckin do something about it if they care so much. I wouldn't hesitate to kill them if I had the means, so why don't they? A clear majority, no one would give a shit, usually get ganked up on anyway so they could easily do it and they would even get encouragement from the fuckin Romanian church. Why won't they just kill me?

Attached: 60csq4wtt6561.jpg (1153x1080, 113.09K)

unironically just seek help. Move to a new place and seek professional help

Start egging them on when they assault you? Call them cowards and faggots and tell them to kill you if they’re real men or something like that. Anything that questions a mans masculinity is going to set them off real good so do that

I actually tried that a fair few times all it did is weird them out and they left most of the time, the other few times it made them start going monkey and just hitting me in the crotch over and over and going "Who the real man now you castrated fagg"

I can't move

Attached: 248a45d7ac135b50174037b1ac98b4b9.jpg (473x503, 33.73K)

based you got them to admit you're not a real man

That is not a win user

Attached: 1612494325243.png (209x215, 11.27K)

where do you live?

You don't deserve death. You're too pathetic for that

Attached: judgement.jpg (256x256, 11.23K)

Still less pathetic than a frog poster.

>encouragement from the fuckin Romanian church

I've never been to Romania but I'm sure it's not the best place ever to live.
Here where I live there are a lot of romanians but they seem to be nice people in general.

>If I go out I will get spit on called a tranny, assaulted, laughed at, and every other shitty transphobic thing that one could have happen to them.
You're delusional. This shit never happens in the first world.

>first world
>Romanian church

Romanians know how to seem nice on the outside, but trust me most of us are actual beasts just waiting for a chance to strike. Also a lot of them tone down their asshole shtick when going to another country because they know it isn't acceptable there.

>thinking i am in a first-world country when I specified the east European shithole I am from.
NGMI

Attached: 0a669121-2103-4531-bd7e-31346e8b312f.jpg (256x256, 17.57K)

Well desu you guys are stereotyped here as either construction workers/thieves if male and prostitutes/nurses if female so....

I never said romanians are stereotyped nicely but trust me they tone it down a fair bit when leaving this shit pit.

>This shit never happens in the first world.
lmao good one user

Test

Attached: 1653039918904-1.gif (377x344, 3.79M)

us eastern europeans are just cursed

being a troonoid east european is the most cursed existence

I could save you, just be my wife

i would i wasnt an ugly repper