/ftmg/ + friends

Previous satanic thread >Resources
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

>QOTTI: Do you support LGBTqia+?
>QOTTII: Your thoughts on human sexual dimorphism

Attached: 1645233367311.png (1065x991, 520.69K)

I had a dream that I was repeatedly eating out Cirilla to the point of orgasm, then coming up and fucking her right as she came so that I could feel her pulsating and gripping on my cock.
I can’t believe that 99.9999% of my dreams are getting eaten alive by bears and similar when they could all be like this.

Attached: F5CA1140-79B6-4FDA-B589-E71C7321E774.jpg (728x410, 33.68K)

I am starting T at 19, almost 20. I decided to start on a low dose for the first three months because I heard it's better, am I doing a mistake? Should I start high already to fight estrogen and avoid early-20s hips widening? Will they get wider even on low dose T?

Looks like a regular romanian crackwhore

Attached: thumb-1920-1095803.jpg (1920x1080, 142.24K)

>early-20s hips widening
W-wha
For men and women, hips get wider with age up to 80 years regardless sof their hormonal profile, unless you're referring to something else.
>am I doing a mistake?
Low dose is better because you'll have a gradual voice development. An abrupt high dose is bad for the same reasons early onset puberty is bad for males.

How dare you

Attached: 2E60D51F-2146-4539-9277-8C0CD0C9A563.jpg (1024x576, 49.7K)

Thank you. Made me feel a bit better about starting low.
Yeah, I know they will get wider unfortunately, but for females it's worse because they get a lot wider in their 20s specifically. Like males that get more masculinization in their 20s. I was afraid of that. Do you think low dose T will be enough to stop it? I am a bit paranoid about it.

thoughts on anal?

>dreamt of dating my male self and losing him to a break in the ice sheet again

Attached: 1654810497374.jpg (1500x1200, 473.35K)

anal what?

anal sex
putting stuff up butts

>no one replies to qott
Shame. I hoped some jungian discussion sparks up.

I may be a troon but I'm still christian, sodomy is disgusting and sinful.

>qott
Do you mean support gays or the extended acronym
First one yeah second one idc
>qott2
A plague to myself. However I do enjoy the female form

Disgusting, to be truthful. Default sex too. I'm just not a sex having type of guy in general.

>1
I want to be an SJW but I have a rabid hatred of MtTs
>2
It is proof that if there is a god it is malevolent.

I want to be an SJW but I have a rabid hatred of womens

Attached: varg-warrior-2012-132.jpg (600x756, 271.35K)

>QOTT1
Yes, I cringe at "qia+" but there's no reason to fight over it
>QOTT2
Idk, I go between
>the female form is an abomination and disgusting, being born female is a disability and a curse, life would be better with only one sex.
>i love big booba womem :)
Being dysphoric but also exclusively gynephilic is strange

wtf, do ftms get prescribed tren now? god damn fuck you, i want some too

What is tren

>QOTTI: Do you support LGBTqia+?
Alphabet people are my people, if they are shot at, I am too. Siding with the enemy is the most cucked behavior.
But, I am against rainbow capitalism, tokenism, non-heteronormativity and everything that goes beyond T and I.
I don't believe LGBT is intrinsically degenerate in itself.
>QOTTII: Your thoughts on human sexual dimorphism
Females are bumpy, disproportionate, frail, small. They are attractive, but not aesthetically pleasing.
Trenbolone

Attached: 1656227396022.jpg (902x648, 196.67K)

mtf repper here, anyone wanna volunteer for an experimental brain transplant? survival is not guaranteed.