To the transfems

Two questions:
>Do you have a maternal instinct?
>If possible, you would be pregnant?

For me, I feel a lot of maternal instinct (at least this was what the cis mothers described when I asked). Also, I took care of my young brother more like a son than a sibling since he was a baby, so it may help in that perception.
And I really hope in future the possibility to be pregnant. It would be a dream for me having my own baby in my own body.

Attached: images(41).jpg (649x472, 30.76K)

not usually, but a few times when I've seen babies I've felt this horrible feeling over never being able to have a kid
probably not, I wouldn't make a very good mother (I have BPD) and also I'd need financial stability

same, my sister is practically my daughter because my psrents are lazy af and they're fine with letting her watch pajeet animations all day and eating trash

i would definitely want to be pregnant at some point in my life but desu I'm completely fine with having a surrogate child.

Just get a boy to breed you dummy

Attached: preggo.jpg (720x878, 64.3K)

idk if i do, really

i do have plenty of memories from childhdood of wanting to hold and take care of babies reeeeally bad. nobody allowed me to and it was soo heartbreaking

ive also fantasized so much about having kids, but not necessarily giving birth, just more about taking care of them, hugging them and nurturing them

ugh, shouldve answered this on the first post, but whatever, i just woke up lol

idk, pregnancy seems to be soooo difficult. i have terrible anxiety when i look at women's bellies at the later stages of pregnancy. i just cant imagine how can someone live like that??? what if you trip and fall? or bump into a wall? what if you roll over when you sleep (i know they cant, women have told me that already, but you get it). id be so scared to hurt the baby that id lose my mind

then, we have actual birth, and yikes, it must be so painful. idk if id be strong enough for that. if so, only once even tho i have dreamed of having a least a couple of kids

It's 9 months of struggles and some hours of huge pain for a life of happiness. I would take it without double thinking

>for a life of happiness
So... is your mother happy with you?

yes and yes. but even if it was possible my gf doesnt want kids, and we both have cptsd so we'd be terrible mothers and i would never inflict that on a kid.

No. I never wanted to have children. I hate children and think it's immoral to create new humans.

Yeah, it kicked in hard after my mom died. I use my younger room-mate and cats to sate it.

>If possible, would you be pregnant?
Probably once I got married.

im currently dating a single mother and I'm in a financial situation where if I work full time she's able to work part time and we can pay all the bills. I treat that kid like it's my own and I now have this uncanny ability to know where he's at or if he's in danger

>>Do you have a maternal instinct?
sort of, admittedly im a bit of a mess of a person but i do care deeply for the people i love and i always try to help when i can.
>>If possible, you would be pregnant?
yes it causes me great pain that i never can give birth. i do want to adopt if i could ever find a man to raise children with

Attached: 281150851_1738389326499816_7080430072221416775_n.jpg (382x478, 17.75K)

The replies itt are mostly sane, and it’s kind of sus. Where'd our dysphoric FTM posters go? Where are the gay edgelords? Where are the unhinged MTF trolls? Where the disgusted lesbians? It's Sunday, sure, but they couldn't have left to have some fun/spend time with family/etc., right?

Yes, it mostly applies to my friends and partners.
No, I'd rather adopt or apply this instinct to care for found family.
>but even if it was possible
Unless you're t4t transbian, getting a genetic kid is possible. We got the technology to take a dna sample from like bones or your cheek, and to inject it into an egg and have it grow into a baby.

>We got the technology to take a dna sample from like bones or your cheek, and to inject it into an egg and have it grow into a baby.
nta, but unless it were my own egg i'd feel disgusting about it.
same reason i didnt freeze sperm or anything, i don't want my dna to fertilize a real woman's eggs because i would never be able to feel right about it for the rest of my life.

Yes. I literally had a plastic baby doll when I was little, and I referred to all by teddy bears and other soft toys as "my babies."
Pregnancy doesn't sound like much fun (especially the whole childbirth thing), but of course I would love to be able to grow a baby inside me. I was very upset when I found out boys couldn't do that (I was about 7 at the time).

It's kind of like menstruation. It sounds fucking awful. On a lot of levels, I'm really grateful that I don't have to go through that. But I'd happily take it if meant I could bear children.

Instead, I'm just a cat lady.

I think so. I also have younger siblings, so I’ve had to help care for kids for most of my life. I have like 7 siblings who are 4-18 years younger than me, and my parents started leaving me alone to take care of them when i was like 8 because they both worked.
Yeah. I’ve been married for a few years, and I want more than anything to carry my partner’s baby, even though it’s impossible.

i've impregnated a girl before and when she got rid of it i was genuinely sad. it still effects me a little because i would have a baby by now.

If you're a *REAL* 21st century transfem, then you'd have instinct to get pregnant just so you could kill your baby and scream about it in the streets of a big coastal city. If you say you have a maternal instinct to get pregnant and have children, then you're just some fetishist who is parroting 20th century patriarchy ideology.

Attached: 605d893bbe1d38598abbd92f8a9e5351.jpg (750x937, 78.99K)

Kek.

Only for my cats. I think I would enjoy an adolescent kid, but I had babies.
Never, to the point of probably having tokophobia if I were cis.

i do kinda wish i could have an abortion, not because i specifically want to but its just reflective of being a person who can bring life if she wanted, which i can never do.

I would cut off an arm to be the mother to a son of my very own.
the only thing that makes me want to detransition is my maternal instict. that I can sacrifice myself so my sons can have life.

Attached: the-empty-cradle-manuel-ocaranza.jpg (657x900, 103.13K)