Tria 4x

So I've been told a tria 4x is the only home laser that might work, if i get one what happens if I use it every day, or every other day?
Also can I buy a used one off ebay or are thoes a scam?

Attached: hrl-4x-deluxe-kit-green-2.jpg (476x635, 18.03K)

It doesn’t work long term and is insanely painful.

Is it more painful than professional laser? Cause I got that like two years ago and even on the highest setting barely hurt at all.

t. doesn't own one

you shouldn't use it so often from experience, got some infected hair roots
double tapping works fine though

it shouldn't as pro lasers are stronger.
the tria doesn't have active cooling like pro stuff though so maybe it can hurt more in some cases?

I'm thinking about home galvanic electrolysis (Inverness One Touch). It's cheap and quite safe, but slow as fuck and I still could fuck up.

Got rid of most of my beard shadow, but not everything. I’ve only been consistently using it once a week for maybe 5 months? Pro laser might be faster/more effective at this point

It’s also only worth using on the highest setting too.

>from experience, got some infected hair roots
Thanks that's what I was worried about from over use.
I haven't heard of this but I'll look into it more that might be better for me.
I kinda expected it to take roughly a year of regular use so it might be worth it to me

Best used early on in hrt. Doesn't work for light hair/dark skin. You'll need to use electrolysis to finish off remaining hairs.

fucked up my face with burns
t. used it a couple days ago and fuck doing that again

How often did you use it for that to happen?

Just once. I also have very pale white skin and dark hairs which is supposed to be ideal

read up on carbon dye, it apparently makes IPL (and even proper, professional laser) significantly more effective.

worked great on my pubes and thighs, worked okayish on my face, armpits, and calves. if you're US and have good groupon codes for non ipl near you i wouldnt get it, but if you're UK or something I'd say its worth it
tria 4x is diode not ipl

Attached: D57A6019-4234-4B52-9494-9CF9989F0A4B.png (689x1000, 177.45K)

I bought 2 used ones from ebay because you can't buy them in Germany. Been using it for 3 months and the difference is insane. Cleared up my beard shadow already, and I don't have to shave every day anymore.
But I'm someone for whomst even a at home IPL device cleared most of my face just not the 5 o clock shadow and some on my chin/neck). I have no issues on the strongest settings, no burns, no redness after an hour. It just hurts so much, so I can't zap my face when I can't tolerate much pain at that moment.

Why wouldn't it work long term? It's a diode laser that puts as much energy into the hair follicle as a pro laser if you double tap. A pro laser has ultra short high energy pulses whereas the Tria laser is like 500ms, which is why it hurts a bit more.

it hurts when your hair is thicker and more energy gets absorbed. If it doesn't hurt at all you either have incompatible hair (red, not dark enough) or just not enough hair. It only hurts when you hit a dark hairy otherwise there is no sensation whatsoever.

What setting do you guys use when doing your face? I don't want to get burnt

i do it on 3 but thats just cause im a little bitch. the instructions say so long as if the redness isnt there for longer than 24 hours ur good

Thanks this looks promising!

It depends on your skins tone, hair color, and hair density. I'm pale with dark hair and on sparse areas I use 5, but on denser areas I usually lower to 4 or 3. I recommend starting on a lower or mid level and gradually raising the level while being careful of densely haired spots.

I used 5 (IIRC - the highest setting) but my remaining beard hairs aren't that dark and my skin is very pale.
Someone with dark beard should use a lower setting.

I'm 5 sessions into SplendorX and I've only found 4 brown hairs on my face. I paid $200 and appointments are 5mins

I couldn't recommend it more

Attached: 1654922670667.jpg (494x486, 80.71K)