My friend is being hondosed like nobody's been hondosed before

i have a friend who's 8 months on hormones, if you could call it that. her doctor has her on 2mg estrogen daily. no blockers, nothing. i tried explaining to her that this is ludicrous and that starting someone on .5mg estrogen is insane and the reason she hasn't seen many results is because she's being dosed like an infant. she insists that she sees some things but i'm convinced part of it is placebo (softer skin, decreased libido, all things you could reasonably convince yourself you're experiencing). she says she's nervous about losing erections and shrinkage and i explained to her that she can maintain that but still have low t and she just kind of brushed me off. she says she's "taking it slow" as per her doctor's request and i had to explain to her that she's not just going slow but not going to get anywhere because you just can't feminize on 2mg oral estrogen with nothing to suppress your t. this isn't e monotherapy it's madness.

i feel really weird with her now talking about my progress because sometimes she says things like "omg i've noticed the same!" but when i look at her i just know it's not the truth. honestly, and i feel kind of sick for saying this, but part of me feels really distant from her all of a sudden. i might just be insane. have any of you been in this situation before? i feel like im watching a friend get swept up in some sort of pyramid scheme or something.

Attached: fxlmv6cigs691.png (1000x615, 609.66K)

how old is she?

Maybe she is doing well and the /tttt/ hivemibd is wrong

she's 18. not sure if it would be worse if she was older or younger though

Attached: 1655846760521.jpg (1385x2048, 316.96K)

Hey user this happened to me. Some people can’t take blockers or don’t want to take blockers! Some people also don’t want to rush into things! Those changes are good changes, and also what I had at first.

And? “Hondosing” for a longer period of time *does* get your body used to estrodial! When you first start taking it your body can’t absorb it, so youre pissing it down the toilet anyway

Attached: 09ADCA72-1220-4F17-906B-003D0BA96CFC.jpg (1932x2576, 735.38K)

Well has she gotten blood tests done in those 8 months?
Also I felt sorry for her until I read about her being nervous about losing erections, I hope you don't suffer too much with this op

what do you mean, "hondosing gets your body used to estradiol"?

why dont you feel sorry for her because she wants to retain sexual function?

Attached: 1649505356711.jpg (1117x1458, 298.73K)

Is she on 2mg or .5mg?

this is pure bullshit and is designed solely to waste your fucking time and convince others you aren't just a stupid coward
I and several other trans women have started on E monotherapy doses and done fine, both in health and safety, as well as general transition quality

For the love of god, go back to r/eddit.

get her to do a bloodtest

I was on 2mg a day for the first 2 years too, get her real hrt asap

Attached: 8677E5AD-3179-4662-8E90-B7D63BA01E70.png (500x500, 214.36K)

trannies on this board are psychos and think other trannies have to hate their dicks to deserve human rights

there are more important things than keeping your inner coomer satisfied. if you care more about your penis, you're just a fetishist. the concern is imaginary anyway with correct hrt and they might be attentive enough to stop trusting these psychopathic quacks

>there are more important things than keeping your inner coomer satisfied
the way you chose to phrase it is pretty revealing. genitals are an extremely important part of your body, no matter who you are, and the thought of losing them would scare anyone
>you're just a fetishist
now i can't tell if you're trolling or just bought into the whole terf rhetoric

Attached: 0516EE8B-9311-422D-8E9D-0BBB52ECF5B5.jpg (930x663, 46.78K)

>“Hondosing” for a longer period of time *does* get your body used to estrodial! When you first start taking it your body can’t absorb it, so youre pissing it down the toilet anyway
this is what transmedicalists actually believe

Its not a transmedicalist thing, its a dumbass thing.

>she thinks we dont have estradiol in our system as amabs

Attached: DB760472-D998-486D-99B2-DF5BF8D90346.jpg (1161x2014, 98.38K)

i bet the doctor told her that's what happens and she believed it without doing her own research
that's transmedicalist thinking, which is a subcategory of dumbass thinking

>And? “Hondosing” for a longer period of time *does* get your body used to estrodial! When you first start taking it your body can’t absorb it, so youre pissing it down the toilet anyway

Anyone reading, this retard is either directly trying to put some shit in your head or has the same amount of braincells as estrogen dose

You ascribe to transmedicalists things they arent about.

t. doesnt buy into the anything can be trans if they just say so, still does research on all medications.

Like, seriously, you do it proper or you dont do it at all. Docs dont know shit most of the time, which should be obvious to anyone who went to docs with shit more rare than a common cold.

transmedicalism is about following medical authority
if you think it isn't your definition is wrong