Am I a cuck if I am okay with my femboy friend fucking my trans gf? If it was with some other man I'll be very angry...

Am I a cuck if I am okay with my femboy friend fucking my trans gf? If it was with some other man I'll be very angry. But he's our friend and he's a cute femboy so I'm okay with my gf being in a sexual relationship with him, and we do 3some shit now and then. Someone please tell me I'm not a cuck...

Attached: 1610171010737.png (679x665, 643.46K)

You're a cuck sorry.
That is another man and he is having sex with your partner.

cuck

>femboys don't count
many people r saying 7his

Do you ever want to fuck him, specifically? Nothing wrong with a trio,but if you just sit abd watch from the closet or something, then yeah, you're a cuck.

All you can do to restore your honor is to fuck both of them.

You're a cuck. Imagine even considering sharing your partner with someone else.

Nah you’re just a gay man who’s fucking 2 other dudes. Your bf doesn’t belong to you and never will. It’s cool fuck around with some other hos.

Attached: 5AB6238D-0EB0-44EE-927C-0C73FF75DCE9.jpg (685x474, 107.63K)

yes, you are a cuck

Ikr, sleeping around is whatever but being in a relationship and both fucking other people? where's the relationship lol? all of these people have chronic distrust and are not mature enough to date likely bc of past trauma.
It disgusts me how many queers are "poly" (cope word for freak who can't feel love) especially when I was single and I'd run into so many; the most fucked up shit being how often they will go on dates with you and not tell you until 2-3 in expecting you not to tell them to go die.
Tired of pretending these people are welcome in the community.

>and not tell you until 2-3 in expecting you not to tell them to go die.
They worst part is when they impose being poly/open on you, like, they expect you to be poly/open and when you don't agree they gaslight you that it's ackshually absolutely normal and you're the one that's broken. Bitch, it's not my problem that you can't form a deep connection with your partner so you decide to compensate with the quantity of partners. Ugh...

>Do you ever want to fuck him, specifically?
Yeah I'm into him but he made it clear that he's not into men like me and friendzoned me. He used to be her fwb before we started going out. She promised me she's gonna stop fucking him and that she's committed to our relationship, but then asks me to let that dude in for some 3P action now and then.

>he can only form deep connection with one partner
>he can't form deep connection without monopolizing their partner
Ngmi

It'd be one thing if you were fucking the fembouy but all of that? Yeah it's cucked bro I'm sorry

Get out of there asap

The gas chambers couldn't come any sooner.
Whoever became so complacent as to let these weirdos run over us needs to be shot.

why do you care, if youre okay with it then theres no problem. unless of course you dont actually want to and feel like youre being pressured into it, because yeah youre essentially are a cuck

>unless of course you dont actually want to and feel like youre being pressured into it
I'm technically being pressured into it( ) but some part of me is also like "eh this isn't actually a terrible ordeal" so I am not sure.

yeah no, if it makes you uncomfortable then you shouldnt do it. dont be complacent. it sounds like she wants to 3some but he doesnt. unless he changes his mind you probably shouldnt let it happen

Attached: 4.gif (640x628, 3.81M)

Well, if you're being pressured and still don't care, maybe you don't rly care about your relationship with the tranny? Why not seek something fulfilling rather than some happy wife happy life meme? yolo

Yeah, that's some straight up cuckholdry. If it bothers you this much, tell your wife to at least fuck a bisexual femboy, or to have an open marriage where you an also get some on the side. If you're not into cucking, then it's unfair that she should get to do this, and not you. Polyamory is one thing, but currently you are a cuck.

kek, you're 200% a cuck