Why does it seem like 99% of the time whenever i come across a reddithon or twitterhon bragging about being a passoid...

why does it seem like 99% of the time whenever i come across a reddithon or twitterhon bragging about being a passoid and/or stealth, i look up their pics and find that in fact they do not pass at all and are just horrifying ugly?

anyone else noticed this pattern?
is it faceblindness? autism? delusion?
what gives?

Attached: lel.png (2600x1262, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/authors/emily-st-james
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't know I'm just a newfag

Hug boxing, if enough people tell you you pass you start to believe it.

That's what happens when an autist with a dubious connection to reality is hugboxed to death in a troon echo chamber.

I will NEVER leave boymode.

Attached: Honfident hon.jpg (640x853, 79.67K)

It really is all over.

Why do they do this?

Being pretty and passing are two separate things. She looks good enough to be stealth IMO.

autogynephilia

lol reminds me of a certain vox article, it's called "The Assimilationist, or: On the unexpected cost of passing as a trans woman"

when I read I really expected the author to be somewhat of a passing woman, at least, but then:

vox.com/authors/emily-st-james

the common hon phenotype

>faceblindness? autism? delusion?
These three things are correlated.

Because we get hugboxed. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking you pass when it's been forever since you've been called he and people talk to you pretending like you're a cis woman.

Not totally impossible

You just know it's the same with the ones here who call themselves passoids and don't post pics

Eh I was surprised too but tbqh she just looks like a fat middle aged woman with some slightly masc features, like yeah uncanny valley but i could believe she passes out of context

reddit is a great evil, it is a place to find transition resources but surrounds you with insane people (anime enjoyers, gun people, etc.)

in the past, therapy/support groups would separate late transitioners to not scare people off. We need something like that for trans resources.

ITT: anons show off how bad their brain worms are.

You have brain worms, she passes just fine she's just not a super model or some shit, she looks more fem than millions of cis women. You're just unable to separate being beautiful from womanhood user.

She doesn't pass at all

in your mind, does the visible stubble on her upper lip add or subtract from her overall ability to pass as a cis woman?

kek

>You're just unable to separate being beautiful from womanhood user.
No, your sex-identification circuitry is just faulty.

Yup I had a huge shock when I googled her because her bragging about "always being naturally low T so I passed" and that vox doodle of her as a skinny pretty fragile princess gave me certain expectations. But once I got past the "damn she is quite fat and ugly" I realized she kinda passes for a fat and ugly cis american woman so there's that.

It's like you've have never seen a shadow before. Nothing left for the worms to eat. :(

desu, while i agree, just literally walk outside and look how many ugly miggle aged women there are there
however that stubble, come on

>but tbqh she just looks like a fat middle aged woman with some slightly masc features, like yeah uncanny valley but i could believe she passes

yeah, maybe, but what stood out to me was how *sure* she was that she passed. Like, just bc she wasn't being misgendered for months, it seemed like everyone saw her as a woman

i learned that this isn't always the case. people may clock you as trans but still use the right pronouns out of respect, especially if you live in a liberal city. this isn't necessarily pity passing

imo she'd hardly pass at a conservative city

don't tell me, i live in a big city and i walk a few miles every day. i see countless men and women all the time, i have seen plenty of ugly middle-aged cis women but none have made me think they were trans. I mean, Emily isn't all that bad, but she doesn't pass flawlessly as her article makes it seem