I don't get this. Isn't being smaller an advantage...

I don't get this. Isn't being smaller an advantage? Surley weighing more and being taller must make skateboarding more difficult?

reduxx.info/adult-male-takes-first-place-against-13-year-old-girl-in-womens-skateboarding-event/

Attached: Skärmbild från 2022-06-26 12-11-14.png (1004x778, 406.2K)

Does being black make you better at basketball?

Whoooo
Yasss
Slayyy
Sis really ate that up and left no crumbs.
Goody 13 year old bitch had it coming

Yes. Because that slave owners used to breed them to be better at physical activities.

Retarded take. Africans are even more physically adept.

I love how any argument people make about trannies in sports such as “muh bone density” or “muh height” could be just as well applied to black people
Either set some arbitrary requirements like “people higher than X can’t complete” or skip the mental gymnastics and just admit you have a problem with trannies

wow I could not give less of a shit

I have a problem with trannies in sports. So does anyone who actually plays sports like Kroc and Jenner.

I'm wondering why tf an adult is competing against a child. Like, even if it's a cis woman, why?

Then ban everyone over some “unfair advantage threshold” instead of just banning everyone that’s trans
It will agreeably be more fair

>teen event

Bitch please. The 4th one was a 28 year old cis woman.

Attached: FWIl_LnaMAAbghK.jpg (1200x1200, 202.81K)

Because children do exceptionally well in skateboarding

In the Olympics I think the girls event was won by a 13 year old

The skateboard competitions are full of people of different ages, this is how you know it's people who don't even like skateboarding complaining. That lady complaining before for the right wing clout had routinely lost to children lmao

Attached: mighty.png (334x356, 259.97K)

>I don't get this. Isn't being smaller an advantage? Surley weighing more and being taller must make skateboarding more difficult?
Nope.
It's about explosive power for popping tricks, and you have better foot-eye coordination and balance as an adult.
The only advantage of being small and weighing fuck all is that you're less likely to break the board.

Attached: 4e288c12cd7e28bd940dd78b265d169656e49bdf100d616e75d3f1c40bcd0e21.jpg (571x455, 101.1K)

Have you seen how big some of the rugby lasses can get

Mario Kart has taught me that if you’re heavier you have shit acceleration but good top speed

It does for balance cuz you're closer to the ground women or short people actually have an advantage in skateboarding but taller people are always going to be able to ollie higher just because muh physics.

It's amazing to me that trannies are so mentally fucking sick though their first reaction isn't
>Zomg guys we have to stand up to this another tranny just ruined a preteens dreams!!! This is so embarrassing and makes us look bad!!!

Instead of you guys just try making excuses fucking sickos

So literally the only reason why a mtf had an advantage is because she’s an adult
I wonder why they aren’t crying about other participants then

I dont get why every sport doesnt just have age and weight classes but divides groups by sex only. Like smaller guys are basically just banned from sports? It seems unfair idk.

I have a problem with trannies

Attached: 20210415_115809_IMG_4096.jpg (554x554, 38.05K)

Not the point. There's overlap in the distribution of strength but only men occupy the higher echelons

this is what happens when nigger loving liberals that allow abortions to be in charge! i hope i get some news soon from america that a big shooting has happened and alot of libs died.

>Feminist news
>Only talks about trannies
>No mention of Roe v. Wade
le sigh...

>So literally the only reason why a mtf had an advantage is because she’s an adult
To be honest I think there's many factors.
You could put a male child against the best female adult skater in the world, and the male will still win.
If you watch some of the 12 year old boy skaters competing in competitions these days they're already better than any woman that's ever skated.

Bet the kid doesn’t even give a fuck
It’s always random people online or parents who have a problem with that
Same thing happened with that mother whose daughter lost to Lia Thomas or something. Weird how the actual daughter was nowhere to be seen

>I love how any argument people make about trannies in sports such as “muh bone density” or “muh height” could be just as well applied to black people
THIS is what the black/brown stripes in the Pride Flag stand for.

And I honestly respect it more than allow those people who suddenly pretend to care about women’s sports

The advantage males have in sports is due to testosterone so HRT mtf wouldn’t be different from a tall cis woman