Trutrans™®© here. Can I make it as a programmer if I'm bad at math, have no attraction whatsoever to women or MTF's...

Trutrans™®© here. Can I make it as a programmer if I'm bad at math, have no attraction whatsoever to women or MTF's, don't have autism and refuse to wear programmer socks? Or will all that get in the way of a successful career?

Attached: Livinlavidaprogrammer.jpg (3640x2140, 952.79K)

no learning to be a code monkey is so easy i was able to do it even though ive been destroying my brain with drugs since 14

I am about to get my masters and I’m fairly meh at math so yeah. Programming is less math and more conceptualizing ideas and being able to materialize them in sustainable and maintainable ways. Or rather that’s software engineering proper

Do code monkeys get paid decently? I want to learn coding to make money but don't want a job where I'm required to do creative thinking.

yeah you’ll still pull in a decent salary. it’s better than working for 15 an hour stocking shelves or something

coding is about obession and being correct and better
its about playing god
the problem is that once you become god rules dont apply to you and thats a bad thing because people disagree with you being god even if youre right and theyre wrong.
There are too many paths to evil.
you cannot walk this path because you are weak and cant even find the path much less resist the temptations of evil also ur gay

extremely autistic hands wrote this post

Thank

Attached: 20160410_080159_IMG_5693.jpg (500x341, 40.88K)

How long is the education? Is it difficult to find a job? I'm currently almost decided on another career path but this is very tempting.

>How long is the education?
it depends on what you go for and how good you are at teaching yourself stuff. like there are 12-24 week bootcamps you can do to get a certification or you could try for a 2 year degree. ive also met people who are completely self taught and either only have their high school diploma or had a major nowhere near the realm of tech. i will say where the big money is right now is web development.

Thanks, very informative conversation.

I was trying to get into coding for a while but i just after a while understood that i'm not cut up for this, like most coders are just different breed, they were into it since early age, their life is based around it, their brains were molded by it.
They are just superior human beings to us monkeys, i'm not even fit to be a code monkey, my brain is too old and fucked up by age and alcohol to ever learn it.
Sometimes i just lay down at bed thinking that if i actually was able to learn programming when i was late teen/early 20s, my whole life would be different. I would be able to move out, i would be able to travel to a better place, i would be actually able to transition. Instead i'm just a miserable chicken-brained repressor with no future. I'm so jealous of you programmers, i hate you, because i will never be you.
Maybe i should just learn graphic design, i was planning to, at least it seems easier and no math or logic needed, but maybe harder to find a job. I still plan to but maybe I'm too retarded even for that.

also I'm mostly attracted to men, maybe that's the issue

>no learning to be a code monkey is so easy i was able to do it even though ive been destroying my brain with drugs since 14
That's because you're high-IQ, like many other tranners here. The average 4channer is so dumb they couldn't learn even the basics. They can't even understand English grammar and spelling despite being American.

>Do code monkeys get paid decently? I want to learn coding to make money but don't want a job where I'm required to do creative thinking.
Many code monkeys make six figures

>coding is about obession and being correct and better
>its about playing god
>the problem is that once you become god rules dont apply to you and thats a bad thing because people disagree with you being god even if youre right and theyre wrong.
>There are too many paths to evil.
>you cannot walk this path because you are weak and cant even find the path much less resist the temptations of evil also ur gay
based and autodeismpilled

>The average 4channer is so dumb they couldn't learn even the basics.
true :(

Yea just do automated testing or enterprise grade software engineering/DevOps. They all pay relatively high salaries and you don't need any of what you said to do them. They're all piss easy.

Hi user,

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone about the position. Thank you for your time and interest in working at our software company. We carefully reviewed your background and experience, and though we do not have a position that is a strong match with your qualifications at this time, we will be keeping your resume active in our system. We will continue to use our database to match your profile with new opportunities and will reach out to you if we find an opening for which you may be qualified.

Thanks again for your interest in our company’s careers and unique culture; we hope you will remain enthusiastic about our company.

We wish you the best in your job search!

Are you actually interested in programming? Do you enjoy doing it?

That will determine whether or not you can make a living out of it far more than maths skills or autism.

lol