Now that abortions are illegal in the US...

Now that abortions are illegal in the US, I predict most men will turn to trannies for sex and companionship and cis girls will be unable to get dick at all.
Fucking a cis girl is too dangerous nowadays.

Attached: anime-girl-crying-idolmaster-cinderella-girls-768x432.jpg (768x432, 30.19K)

Tranny larp

shit larp but considering all the state who are going to ban abortion are also on their way to ban lgbt stuff, no, fucking transgirl isn't safer

I don't get what's the matter, 99% of the cuckservative states that banned/will ban abortion are just flyover shitholes, apart from Florida. Anything outside of the states of NY, Florida, Illinois (only for chicago actually) and California is just wasteland that no one cares about.

Wow user you are some mega faggot./
NY and California are shitholes that only faggots from NY and California like.
Legit the rest of the world, including the rest of the US loathes and hates you, you're a cancer that should be exterminated.

I'm not american. But I've been there and I know that most of the places outside of what I mentioned above unironically look like picrel.
So yea, keep seething, I stand for my point.

Attached: american street.jpg (1200x897, 100.85K)

90 percent of California and NY look like this too. If you told me this was on the outskirts of Sacramento I'd believe you.

im in la and i feel like ive driven down that road. this place is hellish.

Attached: 42.png (165x173, 69.34K)

the rest of the world doesn't care about burger states, and if we do we'd rather visit NY or Cali over fucking Alabama or some other southern shithole

I hate women.

bruh this is correct outside of SF and a few small towns almost all of cali looks like this too, just look at LA it's a concrete wasteland. Where I'm from (the central valley) in particular is full of concrete slums populated by poor mexicans lmao

i cant tell if i was lucky or unfortunate to have grown up in topanga. its a very nice area, but if i ever wanted to live in my hometown id have to fork over millions.

yea that was basically my point

I guess my point wasn't clear enough. What I wanted to say is that basically 100% of flyover states like Alabama, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Kansas and so on looks like picrel. At least California, NY, Florida and Illinois have big international cities, turist attractions and beatiful nature.
> noooo but Kansas city and San Antonio are big cities too and have... le beatiful plains!
You still don't get what I'm saying if you think like this

Attached: 7b34bcb2bf43664453979035c25e526c.jpg (2575x1366, 306.86K)

California/NY cope larper
Fuck you, everyone hates you.

>California/NY cope larper
>Fuck you, everyone hates you.
Average rural texan

Attached: chud.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

your culture is being obese and stupid and outside of nature there is no reason to go to any of these places, in fact the people there are reasons to avoid them

As if, it just mean people will be a lot less promiscuous. Plus, lgbt stuff will soon be banned in thoses states if lawyers are right.

Is that picture supposed to be bad? I love in a pretty nice spot in FL, but I’d much prefer beautiful rows of well kept brick buildings. Probably a cool book store in there, maybe an electronics shop… looks like a place that you would set up a farmers market on the weekends. Why can’t Euros see the appeal of cozy rural americana? Guess you’d have to experience it yourself.

maybe if irl trannies weren't so ugly
>Houston
>flyover

Houston and Dallas are terribly hot and consist only of a series of malls connected by highways.
Food portions are stupidly big, even more than in the rest of the country
Also people seem to be obsessed with huge pickup trucks for some reason.
Add the complete lack of meaningful history (which, to be fair, lacks everywhere in the US) so yea, Texas is a flyover state.