Are Trans Women Real Women?

Or are they just fake imposters?

Attached: 965FCD18-7F77-4257-A9F9-5B0F33C5046C.jpg (1242x1547, 1.25M)

Of course they're not. Just fucking look at them. For every one that passes there's a ozen hons.

As someone who grew up with a lot of trannies in high school this ratio only holds true for older generations of trannies.

>tfw wouldnt have passed even if i started in high school

depends

IMO trans women are trans women. We will never be cis women as we have the lived experience of a male even with a female soul (or however you want to put it). But we can successfully blend in to society and live as female if genetics, extensive surgery, naturally feminine features and mannerisms allow

Tl;Dr - Fake imposters to varying degrees of success

Attached: images.jpeg-165.jpg (554x554, 31.85K)

They just emulate real women but they can never be real women

To me it feels more like being an authentic impostor. I transitioned for my own sake first and foremost, because I just wanted to feel comfortable in my own body. If others assume me to be female because of that, I'll play along because I like that it makes me feel normal, and insisting on being called a man despite having transitioned would just be very awkward and potentially even dangerous. That I use the women's restroom if I have to is also just for safety reasons rather than to pretend anything; my husband and my parents said I'm not allowed to use the men's anymore, and again it would just be really awkward for everyone there if I did due to how I look.

Given that, I don't blame myself nor others for assuming I'm female. It's just the result of gender roles being such a binary thing societally. If people were fine with it I'd gladly tell them was born with a dick but changed my body with modern medicine so that I can live my life the way I like. But the fact is just that many people are not fine with it. And thus, for *their* well-being, I sometimes feel like I'm forced to pretend I'm cis female even though I'm not. It bothers me a bit because it feels like it erases a large part of who I am (especially as someone with Asperger's syndrome who never really fit in with groups of either sex), but it helps that at least my husband knows about my past. If I had no one to talk about it with, I'd lose my mind.

I look at it more like this personally, sort of like flavours I guess. I do agree that trans women will never be the same as cis women and it's pretty unhealthy to think otherwise.

Attached: 1635888562619.jpg (1461x1059, 56.49K)

There are many tranners among us.
I don't think they are sus, but they sure vent a lot.

Attached: 732180.png (1000x1000, 718.54K)

>but they sure vent a lot

Attached: 1656031490558.jpg (492x467, 45.3K)

No. By definition we're just shitty wannabe's who'll never be good enough.

i'm not a cis woman, i am a trans woman though. they're very similar, both kinds of women, neither are men, and still in some ways distinct. i'm deeply annoyed at the west making what historically, for thousands of years, has been a distinct third gender into a "this is the exact same thing" instead of its own subset of women, which has led us to virtually all the bullshit we're in now.

Attached: fbac93b1dac17876e7db10879a4c6486.png (828x866, 469.92K)

trans women are pretty based and real women

conversely i'm not worried necessarily about stealth passing 100%, just being attractive and looking presentable. i would never want to be with a "straight" man, how is that not going to give you brainworms? i still have basically a male voice and dress like a skater girl instead of a flowery pastiche but it's apparent that i'm certainly some form of charismatic girl so people treat me like one and flirt with me so constantly it's insane, even obvious conservative boomers.

>To me it feels more like being an authentic impostor.
Beautiful trips and simulacra and simulation user. There’s a reason you’re married. I enjoyed your post and I bet IRL you’re cool too!

This is going to make some girls on this board seethe but I wish more tranners had this perspective.

Feels like this post came straight out of 2008 Any Forums. Vintage perspective. I guess I can appreciate it.

No they're not biological women, that's obvious.

They're women/girls, which is gender, but they're not females, which is birth sex. They're more so simply distinct and equally valid than one is an imposter of the other, which is just as dumb and inaccurate a way to look at it as claiming they're exactly the same.
Good. This. I wish this view were more common. I agree.

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x168, 9.47K)

Yes, this is definitely what I was trying to get at. We may not be cis and it's unhealthy to think we are, but we can still live as women.