I fell in love with a tranny i met off her and she ghosted me

i fell in love with a tranny i met off her and she ghosted me

Attached: pillow.jpg (236x250, 7.25K)

It happens. Most of them aren't used to love and affection we shower them with

How long were you talking with her?

happened awhile ago but i still miss talking to her
maybe a month and a half, not a very long time but long enough to feel a connection

Just find another one, retard. Be glad you're actually able to talk to people long-term.

Sadly most tranner are just using people for validation. Let it be a lesson user, use and abuse them until you can find a nice cis girl

but im just gonna get ghosted again and besides none of them even want to talk to me
cis women hate me, but i guess trans women do too

Why do they hate you. I can fug cis women but they all want casual stuff since I am recovering neet. I would call them vapid shallow cunts which they are but I literally do not even consider ugly ones as existing so who am I to judge.

>Why do they hate you.
i'm short and autistic why wouldnt they hate me

How short?

5'8

five foot five

I'm a twinkhon, which one of you is the one that doesn't consider ugly people as humans.

Attached: 1612282984382.jpg (216x216, 5.97K)

im OP and five five

he's this guy i think

I just do not consider them at all, but twink hons can be the best of the human race. Passing and being hot are very different things

Attached: 1656184143562.jpg (1234x2059, 556.6K)

I'm not into being abused user ._.

Are you in the US?

Attached: 1615679609528.jpg (542x543, 123.07K)

>Are you in the US?
yes im on the west coast, and you?

California?

oregon ;p

Seething inside

Attached: 1603253543904s.jpg (250x242, 6.02K)

i fell in love with a tranny i met off here and she threatened my life, and my friends
as fucked up as it is, i miss her. she was the only person to show interest in me even if it was probably mostly fake

You would just speak passionately for a few days then never speak again. Most of you tranner are pussies

Hey user I’m in California, discord?

im sorry user, maybe its a good thing i have no friends. and how did she threaten your life?
with my luck yeah probably
cucked again in my own thread

>cucked again in my own thread
Sorry lol, but surely you can find plenty of bussy in portland fren

its ok i was joking
i live in portland but im too anxious to talk to anyone here, and its not really like that i dont think. its just depressing and lots of homeless people

I understand fren, it is hard to talk to people. I live in the bay area and I am kind of lonely myself.