How do i cope with the fact that i have been born biologically assigned with male genitalia

how do i cope with the fact that i have been born biologically assigned with male genitalia

Attached: 1648625540787.jpg (666x666, 53.63K)

Just deal with it.

Attached: pepe-sunglasses.jpg (400x388, 65.12K)

srs

If you're 21 or younger, troon out. If you're 30, then lmao repress till you die.

Frot with my big pp bf

you simply stop attaching weight to it being “male” genitalia and simply acknowledge that you were born with a penis. cope, seethe, and dilate if you choose.

give me ur butt

death spiral
you are soon going to realise that there are 3 options
1. suicide (can be difficult, and in western countries you can be revived from even a shotgun blast to the head or brain stem in crippled worse state)
2. live a life which is internally a fate worse than death (repress)
3. live a life which is externally a fate worse than death (transition) but internally much more rewarding in a nietzsche sense or whatever

I'm pretty sure 23-25 is basically going on 30?
Need to hear more experience from people trooning out at that age

you can pass at any age, its all up to genetics. i started at 29 and am doing ok, but i had a pretty good starting point. unless you have a massive orc skeleton you will probably be fine, the worst you could end up is as a twinkhon who needs ffs (which is attainable)

>If you're 21 or younger, troon out. If you're 30, then lmao repress till you die.
what if you're between 21 and 30. roll a die?

Anything after 17 is the same and pointless

Rejoice
Have sex
Etc.

Join the percentage

try suicide you fucking nigger

23 is iffy but by 25 you're definitely getting to the point where you might as well transition at 30

Is there something wrong with male genitalia?

That's the question, isn't it? Personally, I drink. A lot.

Kill yourself it's the only way.

Attached: 1655752715327.jpg (986x987, 344.55K)

my dick in your butt