Are there lesbians that are into pre op trans women?

Say if you're a trans woman that only socially transitions and refuses to undergo bottom surgery but you're built 120 pounds and 5'4 and have the face similar to pick related, are there lesbians into people like that?

Attached: EaemBTaVcAIWISn.jpg (1022x1022, 168.83K)

Yeah, but they're rare.

Just date bi women

So you're telling me I can be a femboy, call myself a woman, dress like slutty woman and there's those types of lesbians into it?

Pre-op, it will be rare. Post-op, it will be a lot more common. You really should be looking for bi women if you want to date women while having a penis desu.

i don't know why it matters what they identify as as long as they're attracted to you. seconding this if only so you're spared from a onslaught of stupid pedantic discourse

Bi and straight women only want older and taller and violent psychopathic men. I'm young and slim and white and women in the us don't find me attractive to even socialize with

Femboy, no.

Find a girl into kpop. Not just for the music, one of the ones who jerks off to the stories about the dudes in the bands fucking each other and laying eggs. I guarantee there's a few of those women that aren't ugly and will peg you.

I'm a 5'5 tomboyish trans woman and I literally cannot keep girls off my back so this doesn't check out at all.
What's unattractive is a 5'5 dude growing a beard and beefing out and propping up his masculinity and having a huge insecure ego because it's stupid and makes you look unaware.
When I was a 5'5 male I was androgynous and played up my femininity in a dominant, style-conscious, I-will-fuck-you-against-a-wall way like I was the promare guy and sex was such an easy non-issue I got bored of it.
You have to be aware of what you are and dress for it otherwise you look weird and unattractive. This is why older tranners who stick to super feminine clothing often pass the worst.

Attached: lio.jpg (2772x3508, 1.57M)

God I wish I had a fujo gf but they never leave their houses

Yes but usually they're creepy so not worth it. You need a chill.bi girl.

why would you ever set yourself up to pursue sex with someone whose entire social circle is so frequently primed on being disgusted by men's advances? mtf tranners who aim specifically for lesbians are asking to be called a sex pest at best or a rapist abuser at worst. give me bi girls, at least they're not going to be lily cade

Lesbians aren't into men, that's why they're lesbians.

i always lmao at the mythologization of lesbians on here. transphobia is built into society so most cis lesbians who have not known trans women before may have misconceptions, and some might be terfs, but most lesbians i know have been incredibly chill. "political lesbians" and 2nd wave feminism really gave us a horrible name and reputation that has very little to do with actual lesbians. so to answer your question yes.

I'm nonop and have dated a few cis lesbians. In the majority of cases if someone likes you for you they won't care about your genitals, even if they themselves think genitals would be a dealbreaker. Often if you stay friends after they say "sorry dick is a dealbreaker" then later once you've become close she'll say "well honestly i don't care anymore I just really like you". I genuinely think genital preferences are a meme

This is some chink incel pretending to be a tranny. I used to be one.
OP you’re never gonna get a bitch. I know 40yo Asian chinks like you who really still virgins. You’re so pathetic you are lying on Any Forums.

most lesbians were molested and have cock phobia so good luck

I'm a bi fujo chick and I know other bi fujo chicks who like femboys and trans women. The issue is that we either live in east asia or barely go out or both.

>5'4 and have face similar to picrel
I look almost exactly like her down to the haircut and choker and am 5'2, we can be twins lol

Personally, it's feminine penis imho so it's fine. I'm mostly turned off by other forms of masculinity in a partner. I rather date a passoid/twinkhon trans woman (even pre-op) rather than those super-butch type of butch lesbians (tomboyish soft butch is fine). But i'm gynephilic bi so what do I know.

Yes. The downside is, they might be so into dick that they trigger genital dysphoria you didn't even know you had.