Why are trannies racist?

Attached: 1655031275099.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

Because they're based and redpilled

Most Yt trannies are white supremacists.

Literally everyone is racist, but trannies, like waiters, prostitutes, and retail workers, don't have the luxury of pretending not to be to virtue signal their cosmopolitan sensibilities.

I'm just realistic, and not blind to the fact that minorities are more likely to hate crime me by orders of a magnitude larger than any other group.

I've repressed my racism just like I repressed my transness

What's the probability that a random black person will hate crime you?

At the very least, 50 times as likely as a white person will hate crime me.

Attached: 1568352816653.png (1200x675, 160.4K)

>lives in portland
>has been physically assaulted twice in the past 2 years by black men

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean…Im Hispanic and live in America and have been under the threat of assault by white men and black men

so is that like .00001 vs .0005?

Your pic is a fully self contained answer to OP's question. Anti-trans hate crimes by asians literally don't exist, and by whites they barely do.

Tbh I don’t think crime statistics are the full reason. Real reason is just because all the genuinely racist trannies are former edgy poltards who either grew out of that phase or carried it into their transition

>Muh anecdote
Retard. The numbers are immediately obvious that white men are individually far less violent (though maybe collectively more violent kek)

Yea keep cucking for blacks Pabloina. That'll turn out well for you like it did whites. While you're doing that check the stats for black on Hispanic violent crime and do some comparisons .

96% of serious crimes are never solved and blacks are 4x more likely to be exonerated than whites.

Trust me we already distrust blacks a lot and I won’t say a black man doesn’t make me wary, but I don’t think it’s entirely fair to call them all bad

You're right, it's not just transphobia, it's also misogyny and general mistreatment. I was sexually harassed and made to feel afraid (as a passoid) more in 6 months of living in a diverse area than in the other 28 years of my life.

I mean that’s understandable. I distrust men in general a lot. But I don’t think they’re all bad

am i the only non racist white troon who lives in a place with a lot of black people

Attached: F06993A7-3CE1-46D2-8CDF-E68A8974D2BD.jpg (828x568, 118.54K)

In 2019 there were 227 anti trans victims of hate crimes in the US, most of whom were black. looking at the percentages I thought there were thousands but like there are just barely any hate crimes against trannies. In conclusion I don't think any of you will ever get hatecrimed at all if you're white...and even if you're not white. Trannies are the third least hate crimed group.

Transsexuals are 1 in 10000, so 200ish hate crimes a year is actually pretty large. Imagine a town of 30k experiencing over 200 violent crimes a year, you'd want to steer clear of that town.

Yes.

Being white in itself is the largest multiplier reducing hate crime risk but trannies here want to believe the darkies are out to get them for some reason.

Any Forums indoctrination and an inability to look at individuals as anything but statistics. Hence why the 42% shit sticks so hard around here and everyone feels the need to argue against it instead of laugh at the people saying it.

but why. it’s not good to be a racist didnt you know

But it’s not just a town it’s Over the course of the entire country. Also side point. A good majority of those trans women getting hate crimed by black women are black. So desu I don’t think white or Hispanic trannies have anything to worry about lol

You are retarded and disconnected from reality

Hate crimed by black men*

Let's do some math. There are an estimated 1 M trannies in the US. So that's .0227 % chance that you will have a hate crime incident in a year. For comparison, in 2020 Americans had a 1 in 63 chance of getting into a car accident - which is around 1.6%.

If you're not a black tranny, the chances will drop dramatically too. Not that I think any of you care about the actual black victims of these crimes - you just want to use this tiny number of incidents to generalize an entire group while ignoring the actual victims.

There are a lot more trans people than numbers suggest, they just live and die without ever coming out

why not? Most people are worth detesting, not hating a group of people becuause they're a different race seems pretty silly

i mean if you’re a misanthrope you might as well hate all people equally. it doesnt make sense to be a misanthrope AND a racist

>A good majority of those trans women getting hate crimed by black women are black
Simply because black trannies are more likely to reside around black men. If anything that just shows white trannies should avoid black people as much as possible.