Are there any chasers that would be interested in dating and maybe wifing an indian tranny?

Are there any chasers that would be interested in dating and maybe wifing an indian tranny?

Attached: 5F26D453-283F-45F5-A9BE-C7FFB61A0358.png (503x632, 338.22K)

Fuck yea

yeah probably but i wouldn't wanna meet your family because i hate indians

Depends on how they look. Most Indian dudes are ugly

Post face to unsee.cc. Depending on how white your features are, that'll determine how low your standards will have to be.

Post tummy OP

No
We consider Indians to be worse than niggers, literal steeetshitting ugly ass subhumans.

Hairy fat sausage fingered transbian hands typed this

No one likes Indians. No other ethnicity/race/country is insulted as much as Indians for a reason. I say this as a self-hating Indian myself.

Do you live in India? North, south?

South, Hyderabad

I meme on Indians sometimes but I don't do it seriously. Just banter. I actually like Indians. I don't think anons would break your balls as much if they didn't like you to a certain extent. The street shitting stuff is just part of Any Forums culture with the poo in the loo song and everything. Nobody looks at you like niggers or anything close to them. That's actually laughable.

I can’t take those memes seriously when they are based on Hindi cow belt stereotypes and I'm a telugite.
Many urban middle class Indians hate everything about this country, and plan to move out, especially Telugu people, so it's not just me. Most of my relatives live in Canada/Europe and I'm planning to move to Germany for my higher studies anyway. The braindrain is a real serious issue here.

>Telugu
Can you please go on a rant about Telugus? I really want to understand this issue.

There's nothing to rant about Telugus except that we suffer from cultural cringe and dream of getting out of this country for better career opportunities. We're only 10% of the population but 1 in every 3 Indians who moves to the west these days is a Telugu. I'm glad I'm not from North india. Hyderabadi people are pretty chill and friendly, and don't care about anti-Muslim nignoggery that's all the rage in Hindi belt regions.

That's why. North Indians are fine.

Lmao North India is a dirty shithole with hate filled people. It's literally everything wrong about India.

Yeah and checked
>hibiki
based

Kerala is the only good place in India

Every North Indian international student I've met at my college has been fine, whereas nearly every Southern Indian international student I've met has been fucking insufferable

Why not I guess, I don't care that much for ethnicity, I just want someone I love

That's true. If only commies take over other states too.