5'2, naturally feminine both in body and behaviour

>5'2, naturally feminine both in body and behaviour
>always had female friends, could never connect to other men
>self-esteem issues that I was a "failed male" who can never become the ideal male archetype anyway
>become a femboy because then at least I'd be really good at something
>everyone thinks I'm amazing at it, family pretty much saw it coming anyway
>get scared about growing old and losing it
>know i'm not trans but decide to become a hrt femboy anyway
>decide I'd be ok with A-cups anyway
>6 months pass
>have booba now
>like all the hrt effects except for the boobs because I'm paranoid it'll go beyond an A

I guess I can just get top surgery and continue being some kind of transfem enby. But I cant help but feel like I'm some retarded trannymaxxer who has played myself.

Attached: chuunibyou.jpg (1280x720, 77.38K)

u did good for real
wish I would've realized myself earlier

>get scared about growing old and losing it
>know i'm not trans but decide to become a hrt femboy anyway

This is your future when you become 30+ and realize you fucked up your body, and lost use of your dick with treatments that were never meant for you.

Have fun, hon.

Attached: 6d9304bdf11b01da68e63d4c05fdc409fe80d5dc_hq.gif (498x586, 313.5K)

How the fuck do you people convince yourselves you're still male after going on male to female hormone replacement therapy? Olympic-level mental gymnastics.

You're a twinkhon and you're living the dream, OP. Enjoy it.

You again lol sneed
>you le ruined your body
I would rather die than age into a man
And btw it won't be a hanging, I have a gun for this

Even if I rope, it would be over becoming a passing woman when clothed and being unable to handle it (however, I can just stop hrt and have my fat redistribute back. And I plan to get the boobs lopped off). At least I'm not a hon and will never be. I dont care that much about dick, I care somewhat but there's T gel, I was already infertile, and I have an ass.

T-The anime I watch told me is possible...

Why get your tits cut off when they're the best thing about you?

They're still entirely cis male.

The only mental gymnastics are their self justification of stealing dysphorics treatments, ruining our reputation with their entitlement, and killing our future when they inevitably change their mind and become anti-transition.

They deserve to become one with the 50% than dysphorics ever do.

Attached: Kana.(kwbr32).full.594135-3712274673.jpg (800x800, 190.53K)

If this seems insane, it's because I pretty much want to be/stay a twinkhon like said, just with the ability to somewhat-pass when I try hard with makeup and clothes. Becoming a complete passoid is not what I want, but it rarely happens to most transfems so I'm gambling on that despite my "good" starting stats.

Idk why dysphorics have to gatekeep HRT, the more the merrier right?

>implying you can't be dysphoric if you are only a femboy not mtf
You don't dictate whether I have dysphoria or not. I almost did it a couple days ago because of seeing myself too masc. I cut myself over it. Just because you don't think it exists doesn't mean it doesn't.

>How the fuck do you people convince yourselves you're still male after going on male to female hormone replacement therapy?
i mean the underlying skeleton is still closer to a male's

Of course, but the denial of reality is still there--"I take medicine specifically designed to make me a woman but I don't want to be a woman"

Oh but you will age into a man, no matter how many hormones you pump into yourself. Because transitioning isn't the glamorous and fun times your favorite tucute tuber will tell you.

Born a boy, grow a man, age a man, and die a man. That's the reality most trans women have to live with especially how much worse they have it when it comes to passing.

And you're spitting on their struggles by your theft of resources properly their's.

Chances are you won't pass for shit unless you have 100 layers of makeup caked on your 4'oclock shadow.

Attached: 76d170c3ef88f0145d4351da04040c11-4188622510.jpg (1280x720, 163.89K)

I can’t think of a single anime with a guy on estrogen.

>ftm repressor
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nta but anime guys look like women with short hair. Just look at OP Pic related.

Honestly i'm not sure if i was dysphoric or not, but I'm definitely not binary trans. I started hrt while still twinkish and having delayed puberty, so I never got to find out if I would actually become suicidal over masculinising or something. I think a part of it is also that I was constantly told I act like a woman (in a bad way), so I decided that I would cope by leaning into the whole "hey look at how good I am at being feminine" thing.

I'm ok with almost looking like a woman, but not to look completely like one. So idk. My circumstances feel too weird to squarely declare as cis or trans. Feels like a totally-cis guy would just get his hormones checked, possibly take T, lift and just try his best as a manlet for the rest of life. Feels like a totally-trans-woman wouldnt hate boobs and would want to totally pass.

So basically mtf and I have the same struggle because they also don't want to be men but are forced into it by genetics? Cool good to know. Kys. Repping will make you do it anyway might as well just hurry it up.

Attached: 121-1217997_7019640-wojak-smile-hd-png-download.jpg (840x687, 184.28K)

So you look like a woman and act like a woman out of your own volition. I think your mental perception of yourself may change in the coming years.

Sorry but you'll have to live with being a man eventually and find a wife, enjoy your dumb faggy phase while it lasts

If you lack dysphoria, no you don't suffer the same struggle. You are not the same outside of surface level.

MTFs suffer from self hate every day due to being born in the wrong body. On top of that they couldn't wipe their ass without a terf/conservative trying to paint them as a predator.

You only want to be able to play dress up without looking like a kiddy loving freak as you grow older. Causing your own mental break down and inevitable rope in the process.

You are not the same. Get that through your skull, and get off resources not meant for you before it's too late.

Attached: 7214058d3a4104c33d92b48cfb561f0f--anime-garçons-anime-body.jpg (388x522, 34.13K)

I act like a woman "naturally", as in I didnt do it deliberately, and when I tried to act more masculine when I got shit for it as a kid, it was just too difficult, it felt like having to change everything I did and how I think. Over time, this probably broke me into deciding I would try to find a way to make my femininity something I could be proud of.

As for looking like a woman, yeah I dont mind if my body and face start to pass as as long as my mind slowly changes to decide I'm ok with being a passoid, that would save me a lot of hesitation and anguish. It's just that right now I still feel like I want to stay twinkhonnish, and I never do feel a female gender identity still, despite my natural behaviour.