How much would it cost to make you participate in this?

How much would it cost to make you participate in this?

Attached: Japan.webm (852x480, 2.68M)

thank god I’m not a tranny
Imagine dealing with chasers that post shit like this

worst hentai ever

-$1,000,000

Gross, who is this even for?

eating shit makes you shit, eh?
also at least 100k

Lowest I'd go is $200,000

how would you take to participate in this

two nukes wasn't enough

I would PAY to participate

the state of chasers..

You two are cheap lol
It would be at least 20 million for me. Maybe more depending on how long I have to stay. Any longer than an hour and it's a billion.

is this a salo or the 120 days of sodom hentai adaptation

jesus christ user what the fuck

above a mill is basically wealthy for life, or at least it's really close. if it was over 500k then i'd jump for joy to do it.

I make less than $20k a year doing absolutely miserable work, $200k would solve literally every problem in my life instantly and let me immediately build a happy future.

Considering just how many diseases are in fecal matter, more money than the earth has. This is basically guaranteeing I get myself sick with an undiscovered terminal illness caused by fecal matter

At least I'm noth into anything WEIRD like feet. Don't judge me just because I'd pay an HRT femboy to shit on me

user there are actually a lot of weird fucks with scat fetishes who eat shit regularly and they don't die from it. You'd at worst get an upset stomach, diarrhea or vomiting.

You would pay one million dollars for this to happen to you? Godspeed.

Can I get a higher resolution cap of this, please?

Attached: horrorboner.jpg (852x480, 30.67K)

Don't give anyone any stupid fucking ideas, user.

The problem is this isn't just one, this looks to be a circle of 6+ people getting the same shit reprocessed through their bodies in a loop, that is 100% going to cause some stomach bacteria shit that could kill you due to it being forced out of your system barely digested

whats stopping it from getting stuck in the tube?