/mtfg/ - male to murderer general

last episode:

Attached: citw-connolly.png (877x765, 505.54K)

You don’t fucking understand. I didn’t realize it would cause it. I just did it 10 minutes ago. I didn’t mean to or realize this would happen.

Crying so hard I didn’t mean to I was just nervous and not thinking I didn’t realize that just plucking hair would disfigure my skin now I have To kms I jsut did it 10 minutes ago and now it hurts

Blood?

Attached: sample_542dcad1c5576642d6e7b3aaaded1ce2.jpg (850x600, 88.38K)

Sorry well all I can do is ask u to trust me

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THE FACE THIGN!!! I PLUCKED HAIR AND DISFIGURED MYSLF in 10 MINUTES!!

straight man on top telling xir rapehon partner person that xe's not gay

unironically starting to feel bad for mira
how the fuck did she put up with this for over two years, holy shit

Laf, telling me I don't understand is just wrong. I am literally coated in cystic scars from picking at my skin and hairs. I fucking make a cutter blush from the amount of scars I have

Regardless, the odds of them turning into cysts are fairly low unless you're prone to it (I am). The odds of those scarring are even lower

I think I'm chasing a hon but I do not know fags

bussy makes a mf do some crazy shit

Is she cute tho?

im sorry pls

No i mean you dont understand that this happened literally 10 minutes ago. I plucked it 10 minutes ago thereby deforminh myself
I didnt know plucking wud hurt me i didnt realize. But now i ruined everything and have to kms. All i did was pluck hairs 10 mintes ago I didnt realize that deforms u

It literally doesn't though laf. Also-- you do know cisoids get peach fuzz, right?

crying. It hurts. All i did was pluck 10-20 hairs. I didnt realize this would deform skin and ruin my life and kill me
pls help. cring

Absurdly I found her on twitter on one of my alts that I use to look at troons I posted about her in another thread and I am sure my attraction is because of mommy issues

I know they get it, I just got paranoid and plucked a bunch to check their color. IM SO STUPDI!! BECAUSE I PLUCKED 10-20 HAIRS NOW MY SKIN AND LIFE AND DREAM IS RUINED!! I DIDNT KNOW I DINDT KNOW#bfvebfnlqm;',
All i did was pluck a few hairs once. thats all. But i guess that ruins everything and deforms u it hurts

it'll hurt but if they get ingrown, just keep a bandaid over it and keep it moisturized. Don't be me, and OCD pick at it

Sounds based

Yes

Attached: __neun_02_naraku_and_1_more_drawn_by_degtyaryov2952__sample-835127b6592c0475e0f7a904819ce09e.jpg (850x911, 76.88K)

It's ideal chaser bait desu

No you dont get it. I ALREADY PICKED/PLUCKED THE HAIR. Do u understand? I plucked 10-20 hairs, and now my face hurts and will be deformed. I didnt realize plucking hair deforms ur face it was an accident but now it's all over.
oh god oh god i didnt know i didnt mean to
it was an accident and i only did it once
crying
btu now everything is over

I hear you laf jfc. I know you already picked at them. As long as you yanked them out in whole, nothing bad will happen. chillll girl

>mommy issues
ugh crying due to mommy issues issue

All I did was pluck 10-20 hairs I didn’t realize that that deforms u I didn’t know I didn’t know but now is all over
Crying

But I plucked them like u said u did. I plucked 10-20 hairs therefore my life is ruined and skin will have ingrown hair and disfi used pick marked skin
I didn’t know I didn’t realize I was just upset didn’t realize plucking hair Destroys everything

That's me I am posting another picture of her to gush about how mommy she is to me I shot her a dm to see if she was interested in a chaser

Attached: PXL_20220619_203948791~2.jpg (2268x4032, 1.41M)

Tranny hair

ain't this the bitch on twitter with the flaming sword