Im a retarded hon im so sorry god

i usually pluck my facial hair but decided to try some facial waxstrip from the store and fuck i fucked it up i always fuck it up im so stupid i lifted the skin on my WHOLE upper lip i look even MORE LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW, with a burn stache im fucking losing my mind right now im reading some people said it MIGHT scar im gonna be hideous a stupid hon the rest of my face is also stupid and ugly and now its worse im so stupid i hate this i look so ridiculous i im so sorry god im so stupid and ugly i will always mess it up fumbling honfuck piece of shit tranny retard I HATE YOU

Attached: 20220626_133708.jpg (1893x1550, 1.09M)

just chill out for a minute. i did something similar like a year and a half ago and it’s all healed up now

Ay dios mio, nigger calm down its just temporary

how long did it take roughly for it to go away completely?

Nigga think it still a man with thick skin, shits now paper thin. Calm down lol.

like half a year or so i think? but it’s hard to remember now. honestly mine went deeper into the skin too

I like how your lips look. I want kiss them.

Lmao retard

Jesus you messed up its not the end of the world

ok thats nice to know that something that was even deeper was able to fade completely tysm

they're a bit dry user i dont think you'd want to do that...

dude i wiped actual bleach on my unibrow and it looked retarded for months like i obviously did something or had weird rosacea

but that was 6 months ago and I look fine now

Dry or not they look sexy. Just chill out. It'll be fine.

i know its not and yeah im sorry i was overreacting on my original post im just really conscious of my face because of acne issues and this on top of it makes me feel like a clown

you got monkey poz from the vack sean dude

Attached: 1652113868547.png (194x259, 9.57K)

i did the same thing with cheap wax strips. didn't realize how bad it was until the next day. for me it healed in a few weeks but just became a dry patch after a week. maybe a dermatologist visit could help. good luck op

use an anti-scar cream on it and thoroughly massage the wound with it at least twice a day.

thank you, i hope mine heals in a few weeks too that would be really nice. and yeah, ill make a visit to the derma you're right
i saw this in one of the methods while doing research but theres so many others and its a bit confusing, im going to the derma to be sure but thank you for the advice, i appreciate it

sure. do that.

I want those lips wrapped around my four inch chode

don't massage it that hard, if anything be gentle and let it grow out like skin normally does