Every time I sleep with a guy they never want to wait the 10 seconds after putting it in to let me adjust to it and get...

>every time I sleep with a guy they never want to wait the 10 seconds after putting it in to let me adjust to it and get comfy even though I ask them to wait
>they always just start fucking as hard as they can and it hurts me instead of feeling good
why are they like this?

Attached: 1633145771843.jpg (184x184, 16.08K)

Im sorry tranon that suckw donkey dick , it i was them i would want you to feel good cuz theres nothing hotter than making the other person really enjoy it you know? Like seeing the bottom in a sexual situation get all hot nd bothered from your gentle thrusts is a reward all of its own aside from just the physical pleasure of topping, gotta make it sensual you know?

How about tell them that beforehand, rather than just letting it happen and then complaining about it on the internet later

>realize men don't care about slutty women
wowee op, took you long enough

yeah I wish they would :(

well it depends how big they are, sometimes it can be hard to judge, but they should be capable of waiting 10 seconds and not turning into an animal

I'm not a slut!

>I'm not a slut!
you act like one which is why they're treating you like one, even if you say you aren't because

/thread

but I'm not a slut, I've only slept with 11 guys

Lmao

what i said still applies. they don't know how many men you've slutted out to.

lol

kek, that number is supposed to be 0 until you have a ring on your finger, after which it becomes and remains 1

They are like that because you keep sleeping with random dudes whose only goal is using your holes to orgasm
If you want a man to care about you get a boyfriend lol

I don't get it? 11 isn't a lot I'm in my mid 20s

I'm letting them fuck me, the least they can do is try to make it feel good for me instead of just using me like a fleshlight

I do want a bf but it's hard to find one as a tranny

>I do want a bf but it's hard to find one as a tranny
It's not. Also, can you post HRT with a timestamp? I believe this is a LARP and I need confirmation that it isn't.

Chads treating women poorly is cosmic justice

here

justice for what? I haven't done anything

Attached: IMG_6515.jpg (1140x1432, 261K)

What did you expect fucking random strangers? Dumb fucking slut

For still only fucking chad even when you don't like how he treats you

>here
Nice. So why do you think it's hard to find a bf? Also, with a double digit count of sex partners, for sure, you'll be seen as a slut. You can't really disagree with that yourself. It's just the way people will see you.

Attached: 1651347462991.png (619x706, 372.61K)

Without flags I would've attributed this post to a guy, you really a tranny

Because a lot of dudes don't know how it feels. I do and that pain is excruciating. I'd try to relax you by rubbing your back, kissing your neck, whispering in your ear, and using fingers. I wouldn't rush. I'd make you feel like you have as long as you need to be ready. If the person feels rushed they're not going to relax and they won't enjoy anything. I know that feeling of trying to force yourself to be ready because you don't want the other person to get impatient and become uninterested.

I'm not a slut fuck off

fuck off incel

it's hard to find a bf who wants a real relationship and not just sex or to 'try out' a tranny

same

thank you, at least you know what you're doing

>it's hard to find a bf who wants a real relationship
How, though? Are you only searching out of your league or are you really not searching at all and you don't mind the painful sex?