Is it normal that I carry a gun around chiefly so that I can always kill myself

I told my bf this and he says he never heard anyone think that before and now I'm thinking I shouldn't have said it. It's one of the big reasons I support the second amendment too. I believe everyone should have a right to kill themselves if they want to. I would really rather die than age into a man. If I ever got arrested or something I would probably just do it out of urgency alone.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-26 00-24-42.png (488x243, 106.97K)

I hope he gets creeped out and leaves you for being yet another schizo tranny.

Sneed lol he loves me

I would be very concerned and probably slowly try to get you to not have a gun

That creates urgency
I can always just head to the pawn shop
I'm loaded

Fuck they really should just wipe that shitty country of yours off the face of the planet. If a retard tranny like you can just get a gun without even a sanity check then no wonder you're all loaded with fucking school shooters lately.
Yeah because he fears you might just kill yourself, him, or his family if he leaves. Congratulations you got a hostage, not a bf.

Pissed lol
>le skool shoodings
kys

I'd might have to break up with you then, can't risk someone I'm trying to build my life with being so ready to off themselves

Fair assessment
Still can't risk having my way out taken from me

see a therapist

I think talking to your partner about feeling suicidal is kinda fucked up, like on one hand you should be open and honest, but on the other hand, it hurts them and makes them feel like they can't do anything wrong or leave you or you might kill yourself. I know how it feels from first hand experience, it sucks bad.

Therapy is a meme every time I have gone they just tell me about how my life is objectively good to distract me from how much I hate myself for an hour then fuck off.
>that'll be $120 plus tip
Damn didn't think of it that way

Troons are unable to have basic empathy.
Bitch is exactly what I told you right here.

Cause if I was really attached it'd turn into a double suicide

Stopped reading at school shootings
Think of le heckin kids
Same argument cons use for banning hrt

Imagine the things he's saying about you to his friends now that he knows that quirky little detail about you.
>"Dude my gf kinda told me she carries a gun to off herself whenever she wants... what the fuck do I do?"
">... leave his ass, what the fuck I told you to not date fucking trannies, man, they're all nutjobs. What if he fucking kills you?"

kek, do you have conversations with your bros like this a lot

Not even a full blown tranny lol
That's probably the worst part

Of course, because I care about their safety and I don't want them to date some crazy bitch who might fucking kill them or, if they kill themselves, pin the blame on them for being stupid enough to date fucking social rejects.

At least you're a bit more self-aware now.
Congrats on having an emotional hostage and actually being the toxic partner in the relationship. Really proving that fags are not all destined to fucking suffer through abuse for all eternity...

You can sneed lol
Just because I might not want to live anymore doesn't mean I'm abusing him
He's got nothing to do with it if I kms and he knows it