I am a homosexual man, but i really like lesbians and wish i was a homosexual woman

i am a homosexual man, but i really like lesbians and wish i was a homosexual woman
care to explain?

Attached: 1656eb233786f75a2dc486dd8e52c3e0.jpg (662x937, 47.1K)

Brainworms?

if you were a woman wouldn't you still want to fuck men though?

>i am a man
>but i wish i was a woman
hmmm

idk what brainworms those would be
i fucking hate men, i'm just attracted to them
if i was a lady, ideally i'd be a lesbian
idk man :/

gay man to trans lesbian pipeline
many such cases

i kinda followed a similar pipeline, though by the end i was a mosty-straight slightly bi woman

Attached: FVANCp4X0AEAgdJ.jpg (1357x2200, 185.07K)

was it worth it?
or should i just keep coping

know what you're getting into with hrt, but if you realy wanna be a girl or at least a very cute girly estrogenised twink you may as well. transition is a lotta work and objectivly makes your life pretty difficult, but if it all sounds mostly worth it to you then go nuts

Attached: __kanade_izuru_holostars_drawn_by_yaeyama_reishi__sample-96ced86629fd47d30be6cef750bf9a93.jpg (850x850, 103.97K)

i'll def consider it
i'd just feel like such a freak being a transbian, plus i'd need to find a way to like vagina
which hrt might help with, idk

you aint got a damn thing to be ashamed of being a transbian and dont let some smelly old dude or his followers tell you otherwise. your sexuality dies not invalidate you one bit. and anyways, you may end up into boys instead who knows, hrt shakes things up a lot mentaly.

Attached: 1654537010588.png (500x349, 149.41K)

>estrogenised twink
nta but that sounds pretty appealing. and I'm bi so I could probably still find people willing to fuck me

you're very sweet :)
idk, i might go for it, if i don't die from shame and kms

i honestly wish I could just be a puffy-chested twink on estrogen, it would be so nice, and I would actualy be hella cute if i presented as a boy.
dont worry about any sorta shame or nothin, especialy since most of it goes away after you've been on hrt for a while lol

Attached: 1656072397276.jpg (812x798, 65.16K)

yeah, the shame might go away, but it makes starting the real issue, it's very difficult to convince myself it's the right thing to do
i feel so fucking retarded

yea that held me back for a realy long time too. but if you realy do think it's what you want then it's best to grit your teeth and go for it, and in a couple years look back and wonder why you stalled at all

Attached: jdotkdot5-E2ogt7CXMAAR7-c.png (730x1557, 435.32K)

maybe, idk it's just so hard
usually i order, then cry then cancel and drink and go to bed

you poor thing... I promise you'll be able to just go for it soon though. nobody lasts very long omce they hit the "order and cancel" stage

It's ultimately your choice, but I say go for it. You sound like a transbian and at the end of the day, if you end up realizing you're not a woman, you'll still be a twinkhon. It's win/win.

i've been going like this for like months :/
just had a shower, shaved my gross facial hair, which was nice, but also had to see my naked body, which was not
meh, ig
but what if i wanna be a man man?

you can attempt to hook up with a bi girl i suppose, but i really don't know how to help your issue.