Would trans women ever wear bloomers instead of panties?

Would trans women ever wear bloomers instead of panties?

Attached: 1631308770243.png (628x625, 448.42K)

they look like i would hate them just as much as i hate boxers, but ive been meaning to get a pair regardless because theyre adorkable and i wanna wear them arround my bf for the meme at least once

Attached: dustbinrat-FVoh4gzagAAWQk__1.png (797x1456, 420.51K)

Those look really comfortable I would wear them

I'd wear them for my bf, my last bf really like when I wore satin shorts.

do men find bloomers attractive or something? id feel like i was a dude in the 17th century

I would love to
I'll also wear the Marisa cosplay, you don't have to ask

I've never heard of it being a thing before

Men like a lot of visually pleasing/stimulating stuff. I found that many men aren't really into micro undies that expose too much skin because there's too little mystery™ left, no room for imagination to run wild. Plus, satin is shiny, guys often like shiny looking things, hence their obsession with leather-like spandex, oil, etc.

>tfw no bloomers appreciating bf

my boyfriend bought me a pair to go with this old victorian dress he got me but I feel like they look like a weird diaper so i never wear them with the dress

Don't compare bloomers to diap cringe.

they bunch up around the behind giving a awkward puff around the bum is all, obviously its less gross then diapers
just a similar shape, its unflattering

Attached: a3ff5ca5-4830-4211-82b3-f7c42e0a27b4.jpg (600x800, 98.11K)

Your pic is actually cute, you're brainwormed.

I think you’re hanging out with gay men I would take micro thong over this boomer sissy agp shit any day LMAO

not my pic, they do look cuter on anamoders but im too filled out for them to be fitting on me

>micro thong
well where the FUCK is my dick supposed to go and DONT say in your mouth

it's anti-upskirt technology

squeeze it in there bitch make it fit

Sure, mr. straight guy on /tttt/.

nah she's kinda right I think diapered women are hot and bloomers get my dick feeling the same kind of way

Yikes. You fucks legit ruined bloomers for me. Thanks...