Tranners over thirty: transition, y/n?

> be me
> almost thirty
> broke
> bottom surgery is main source of dysphoria
> bottom surgery results are ugly af
> bottom surgery results don’t even work as bio genitals do
> guess I’ll stay closeted and die

Do you plan on transitioning at some point? Or do the cons outweigh the pros? I’d rather be a suicidal average-looking woman than a balding manlet that pays thousands of dollars and goes thru so many post-op complications just for an ugly flesh dildo that can’t even get hard or shoot cummies. My dysphoria has been manageable since I had top surgery, so I’m fine with being seen as a titless cis chick or a theyfab *shrug*

Attached: FQ72VIIX0AMVGO1.jpg (680x659, 46.82K)

Attached: 64byfb.jpg (525x475, 37.19K)

my problem is too much pussy, actually. my pussy is fat and wet and I hate it :/ I wish I could body swap with some twinkhon and we'd both get what we want.

Medical tattooing makes phallo dicks look much better. Nerve hookup provides some sensation, erections are "artificial" but can be had.

But yeah, if you dont have maybe a year to take off work, the money to do everything up to medical tattooing, and can stomach the high risk of complications, I dont see the point

Yeah, pretty much. I've done my research for years, updated myself every time a new procedure came out, etc. But I've lost hope of ever getting the results I want. If it makes other men happy, then great, good for them. But for me? Nah. Erectile devices are too much of a hassle and break after 5 years. Urethral lengthening is a bag of post-op complications. I don't want to mutilate my arm or my leg for a dick that I've been told by post-op ftms that it feels fatty tissue soft and not like a cis cock. Etc. Phalloplasty just costs too much and the results aren't worth it.

if you feel heavily dysphoric about having a pussy and dont care that much about having a dick then maybe you could look into some type of nullo surgery?
I dont even know how much this is an option for afabs but it should be a lot simpler than phallo right?

there's really no reason why this shouldn't be possible desu, theyve already done penis/vagina transplant on cis men/women and anti-rejection drugs are pretty good

Sucks that medical science isn't interested in putting in the proper investment and research this kind of procedure would need tho :/ hope its around in a hundred years tho

If you can get a job in Canada or otherwise immigrate we cover Phallo and a bunch of other shit. Your HRT and all other medical shit as well

I care about having a dick, though. I just think neither phallo nor meto offer the results that I want. I could go for nullo and wear a strap on, I guess? I don't know. All I want is vaginoplasty at this point. I can't deal with feeling so wet and open down there. I'm also deathly afraid of becoming pregnant.

I'm currently in a third world shithole. Would love to migrate to Canada, but it'd probably have to be as a refugee or something and that scares me.

Medical science will never advance for trans people if the bottom surgery copers keeping talking about how their results are soooo goood and perfect and so like cis genitals. I feel like a bitch, but I'm sorry, it's true. Phallo results are shit. Trans women are doing waaay better than us and it's because they complained. FtM bottom surgery will never improve if some of us insist absurdly expensive arm flesh dildos are enough.

This is going to sound weird, but just start transitioning and see how you feel about your genitals in a year or two. I know atrophy is a thing and that in combination with the ton of other changes can make it more palettable. At least that's how it was for me

Also! I just called my transmasc friend and he told me T will absolutely dry up that moisture. He used to be a fountain and now has to use shitloads of lube if he wants to use it.

And don't be afraid of using straps, unlike Real Men(tm) they don't cum in 5 minutes. Any woman in your life will be thankful

Attached: 10DB098A-36F3-496E-92C6-135556BA18DF.jpg (1170x1169, 430.57K)

Thanks! I'm not against straps at all, actually. I prefer straps and packers over phallo, desu.

It's not though. Many tw sing the praises. It's just it's easier than phallo.
If anything the future outlook for Ftms is better because they're literally already working on stem cell penises for burger cannon fodder that got it blown off.
Complaining or not doesn't change what trickles down to us and won't make it any faster. You just have to make a choice to take what's available or gamble that you could hit 60 without there being any new advancements and you've spent another 30 years of your life with the wrong genitals

Get a prosthetic penis if you transition and ignore bottom surgery. It resembles a bio dick, and you can request different sizes and whatever to suit your need. With probably even cool modifications a normal one won't have.

I am convinced bottom surgery is a rip off for trans men. We should choose prosthetics instead.

Attached: penis-code-1030-c.jpg (450x600, 43.89K)

i'm 29, started transitioning this year, best thing i ever did. everyone thinks i'm like 19 and i get more people hitting on me per day than i can even handle. just don't get grumpy and old and modest out of fear and complacency.

>I am convinced bottom surgery is a rip off for trans men. We should choose prosthetics instead.
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. Any prosthetic in particular that you'd recommend? I've heard a lot of good stuff about transthetics.

I kinda feel the same way you do except bottom dysphoria isn't my main source even though it stills bugs me, and I'm a MtF repper. I'm nearing 30 too, couple years off. Questioning if it's even worth it for me and if I could pass enough and if it would make my life so much harder because of people treating me poorly that it wouldn't be worth it. I think it would feel horrible to be a total hon, because I'd still feel bad looking in the mirror and I'd get treated like shit or a circus freak on top of that. But maybe I could pass. I don't know. I've been trying to play around to get an idea of how I'd look. So yeah, I feel you that I think I'd rather be suicidal and dissociated and stay looking like my birth sex than have bad transition results and still have dysphoria anyways. But if I could pass, I think I'd go for it. I wish there was a good way to know how I'd look, I played with FaceApp and then squished my face shape back more to normal in image editing software to get an idea, but I dunno how realistic that is.
I feel bad for FtM's bottom surgery options, the results aren't that great and I can imagine how frustrating it would be to really want to fuck someone but not be able to do it without a strap on or something.
Same, I'd love to swap some body features with a FtM repper, solve both of our problems.
The problem is that you're basically stuck on the anti rejection medicine for life and it fucks you up some even if you are on it. If they could grow it from your own cells and make your body not reject it, great. But no matter how much I wish I had a pussy, I wouldn't want my life to depend on pills.

I'm closeted myself. So I haven't bothered doing heavy research. I just know I won't waste my money on bottom surgery.

Honestly yeah, I have a dick and I'd almost prefer using a strap. But then again I'm kind of not cis. I'm not the biggest fan of using my dick ever but I can tolerate it and kind of dissociate and just think about the pleasurable feeling. I also usually bust super fast and I absolutely hate it, I basically have had to have came recently or be on lots of drugs to not cum in like less than 30 seconds. I do what I can for my partner though and do oral first and then power through and keep going after I bust as long as I can.
I hate being closeted and not doing anything about it, but I'm stuck there too. Can't make myself leave the closet.

Reading replies like this makes me feel a lot of idk kinship with my mtf sisters? Our experiences are so similar and I find myself nodding at everything you said. I, too, wish there was a way to know if I'd be a hot (or fucking god at least average) guy and not a Miss Ayden Pooner with the double incision scars and the voice of a teen boy that never broke. It sucks there's no way to know if we could ever achieve our transition goals except do it and risk looking like something out of our worst nightmares.

I really wish ftms and mtfs could swap features or bodies or secondary sex characteristics lmao it'd solve everything and everyone is happy.

Lots of transfem tops use straps, though. It's cool not wanting to use your dick and using straps instead.

I have done heavy research, talked to post-op trans men, etc. Believe me, as you said, bottom surgery for trans men is a scam. It's shit results for an exorbitant amount of money. I've never seen anyone actually happy with their results, they will straight up admit to you that they're coping. There's a straight trans guy that posts videos on phallo on YT and dude looks miserable.

Prosthetics is the way to go. Most trans men need to know this instead of becoming guinea pigs.

But that's the risk we all accept to know what's down that path. We hope it will be good, or at least we learn to accept ourselves at some point :)

And I feel you on the kinship, the trans experience is a mindfuck in the best way and we're the only people that can understand each other. And honestly? A few voices makes the world that much cozier :)

Take your shots user, see where your road goes!

Hey that's me. Mix and match to what your partner wants and all that. Weirdly, I'm ok with oral as long as it's gentle.

It's weird being okay with your both your body and identity.