They are going to make it illegal to have gay sex again via sodomy laws

when is it time to [REDACTED]? seriously, why is this being allowed? where is the civil war?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-070950_Twitter.jpg (1080x1981, 399.5K)

Attached: 1656148257028.png (588x930, 324.87K)

If gays didn't spread diseases like hiv aids monkeypox etc through anal sex people wouldn't care about you guys

We need to overthrow the Judeo-Christian moral system based on weakness and return to Grecian values

Attached: greek-symposium.jpg (729x536, 99.85K)

noooo americabros wtf......
Just kidding I don't live in America. burgeranons and britanons should start thinking about moving. you live in countries of the delusional and wicked.
at least the bigotry of poor countries can be explained by poverty, amerikkka and terf island have no excuse. maybe the racism meter was running too low so your media overlords had to pick a new distraction.

Let's bring back slavery too
Greeks didn't endorse homosexuality. They actually just institutionalized pederasty where every elite child must be abused by some old wise man.

I dont know why you find this shit funny at this point in time. they'll make sure to repel rulings prohibiting crossdressing AKA ban being a tranny as well.

how can one man be so based?
>nominated to uphold the constitution
>gets accused of sexual assault
>joe biden of all people grills him as a sexual predator
>calls joe a racist and holds his ground
>30 fuckin years later decides to systematically revoke the only meaningful things democrats had to show for their party during Joe’s presidency
>Joe’s legacy will be remembered as sleepy old man who fell off his bike, rose gas prices to unprecedented levels, likely with worse approval rate than jimmy carter, and btfo by a BLACK MAN who took away all the rights democrats erroneously granted through abuse and misuse of government
this fuckin black man is making democrats MALD and it’s fuckin hilarious. imagine your fuckin motto is to uplift the blacks and get them on equal standing and the fuckin king black man just shits on your entire career and doesn’t play your stupid fuckin game and protects the constitution like he’s supposed to do. absolutely unequivocally btfo for literally centuries to come. the history books will forever immortalize this guy as unrelentlessly dismantling muh helpless black man syndrome and singlehandedly destroying the idea that black people need to be house niggers for lefties

>Let's bring back slavery too
Yes

Attached: 1655451554866.jpg (429x582, 84.35K)

>repel rulings prohibiting crossdressing
based, freedom to crossdress

No they're not. This guy always hated substantive due process but even he said any rights could be reconsidered under another clause of the constitution, the actual majority explicitly said they weren't targeting other rights, and no one's going to prosecute sodomy in this day and age to even make it up the courts.

The same supreme court ruled in favor of transgenderism just a while ago lmao

most retarded post i have ever read on /tttt/. please rope

kill yourself tourist

Unironically this

every single post by your flag is abhorrent

>takes obvious false flag as real
user...

>they are going to make it illegal to have gay sex again via sodomy laws
thank god. i need to obsess over something else for once.

A its baby murder
B its not illegal in America, its just illegal in a select few states now. If you happen to be in them either move or vote.
C the decision wasn't about abortion it was about state rights. Stop watching so much CNN.

SEETHE NIGGA NOT CONSTITUTIONAL

Attached: 497D0773-A543-4F0D-B6DA-032F635BAE25.jpg (1024x664, 76.08K)

I want to see a cutie walking down the street ina skirt at least once a month.

Even with biden in office the supreme court isn't fudes.