Chasers i love the attention you give me online bc it’s hilarious but i would absolutely laugh in your face if u...

chasers i love the attention you give me online bc it’s hilarious but i would absolutely laugh in your face if u asked me out irl
t. passoid

Attached: 828C66FA-D2A4-4001-9A06-E8EC602C5CCD.jpg (1333x2016, 743.2K)

>id laugh in your face
Sure you would.

passoids are such ingrates...

do you think anyone in the world is begging for your dick? you use Any Forums dude

you got too hyped up from the horny chaser posts made by agps user you forgot how straight trannies actually view you (repressing gay men)

>implicit threat of male violence
typical evil chasoid and cishet behavior

Kek, this.

literally LMFAO dudes who are only attracted to trans women are either gay, trans themselves or such incels they think that trans women will love them just because they have a dick

what’s with all these threads that feel like they’re trying to turn me into a transbian lately

Transbian hands wrote this
Quit being celosa bitch

I quite literally have cis sluts begging for cock on bumble. Not everyone is an ugmug like (You)

the fact that you even think this is possible just proves my point lmao. no cis man is every worried he’d turn trans

sure you do. show us!

i’m straight but cool cope

im already a tranny. im just saying you’re turning me off to the idea of dating men

oh i mean it’s chill if u pass. i’m stealth in my life and met my bf thru friends of friends who dont know. when i told him i was trans he was chill w it. but i live in a blue city so your experienfe may be diff

do you think that because men jerk off to attractive transwomen that means they wanna fuck (you)? lmfao imagine being a "transbian" where you're both a failed man and a failed woman, and a Any Forums one to boot

i’m not a transbian, but ok. seethe harder :)

i cant pass without ffs so i guess it’s the transbian life for me. plus my city is red

yeah it’s prolly safer to date women then. safe travels!!

Attached: D4FDA77E-77F8-4599-8076-B24AAF68162C.jpg (663x203, 54.43K)

>do you think anyone in the world is begging for your dick?
I don’t think, I KNOW

Attached: 030C5122-00D2-4DAA-A9E7-0D85E0D9FDB1.jpg (798x1610, 1.12M)

please tell me thats not actually u and u had someone do a photoshoot w that lmfaoooooo

>chasers i love the attention you give me online bc it’s hilarious but i would absolutely laugh in your face if u asked me out irl
>t. passoid

*CLICKING SOUNDS*

Attached: 1652761415611.jpg (680x680, 30.9K)

A chaser can still hook up with a normal straight cis woman, meaning his dating pool is ~50% of the population. Can you say the same?

Attached: 14c.png (680x510, 323.1K)

whyd u post captcha

Just accept you're wrong. All will be forgiven

I don't do it for you. I do it for the boymoders.

My gf took a picture of me when we were in sonoma

I have zero shame about it

Attached: 51F5566A-B7EE-4DCF-98C2-6B217C1F7974.jpg (828x1303, 964.7K)

that’s rlly you? damn if u weren’t such a weird sperg maybe you’d get a date or something instead of hitting on trans girls here

it looks like gay idk man

I don’t flirt with girls on Any Forums

Happily monogamous with a gf of almost 3 years

Attached: 7ECF1606-5B1B-4B18-AD77-562462CA736C.jpg (451x619, 224.88K)

No, that daddy. Kaylas ex. Most of the chasers on here range from average to above average.

im sorry something abt ur face id making me crack up esp in conjunction in your photos you’re so funny but why r u on here then