Do you guys ever feel stolen valor for growing up without misogyny, sexualization, and periods?

do you guys ever feel stolen valor for growing up without misogyny, sexualization, and periods?

while I identify and live as a woman, I will never understand the collective trauma that comes with growing up female, and feel I will always feel alienated and like an imposter around cis women.

Attached: the trans experience.jpg (928x781, 262.15K)

Instead we grew up being punished for femininity (a form of sexism) and transphobia. We suffered in somewhat different ways, but we still suffered. I think orienting the female identity around a sense of victimhood is absolutely demented and some sort of weird culturally constrained mental illness, but even under those circumstances we qualify.

>sexualization
i got hit by this one growing up so at least i have one
periods look like they suck a lot tho, i really wish there was a way for cis women to not have periods if they don't want to have kids
i understand where you come from, feeling like you didn't share the struggle they faced, just make sure to support them in their struggles it's what we can do .

>to not have periods
birth control
sometimes anyway

hsts take
agp take

>the stupider your ideas are, the more female they are
Misogyny lol

but wouldn't it hurt them in the long run? my mom is in her late 40's and hasn't gotten the menopause but her periods hurt her a lot so if i could find a way to help it like come faster or to skip periods that would be nice

how are any of these stupid?

op is literally how cis women view trannies you spaz. any woman who actually speaks candidly about troons will 99% of the time bring up how they think it's uncomfortable they claim to be just as much women as them with a 100% real female experience while experiencing none of the collective trauma women tend to experience growing up. sorry you group "as a boy i wasn't allowed to wear my sisters panties :(" in the same ballpark as "i've been viewed as an object of sex since childhood entirely against my will"

the shot, IUD, no placebo pills? most I hear say regular combination plus placebo pills at least help.
birth control isn't without risks but it's not like it gathers up whatever period pain it saved you from and makes you have it later.

>i've been viewed as an object of sex since childhood entirely against my will"
some of us have

Viewing being a woman as an identity solely defined by victimhood is literally just a mirror of incel thinking, just more socially acceptable. I never heard any of this garbage growing up (slavoid) either, so this is far from universal, this is just what women from a handful of nations believe.
>as a boy i wasn't allowed to wear my sisters panties :(
Thank you for letting me know you aren't serious.

>identity solely defined by victimhood
theres a lot more than that obviously, but you cant deny that shit is a huge and traumatic part of growing up for a lot of women

Plenty/most women grow up without particularly sexed traumas, and plenty of trans women transition well within their formative teenage years and experience life as a woman. It seems like some kind of TERF fever dream logic to pretend otherwise. The inverse (trans women experience additional traumas cis women are ignorant to) is more true desu, since trans women are typically subjected to more physical violence and gender policing since those are more acceptable to subject boys to, but even then it seems like a stretch to say that irrevocably alienates you from being a woman.

>Plenty/most women grow up without particularly sexed traumas
>straight men actually believe this

Attached: 1652488805687.jpg (240x240, 7.21K)

Defining femininity by shared experience makes sense until you realize that women's experiences vary massively in different parts of the world. Or until you realize that this means dismantling patriarchy would make women not exist. Or until you realize that the cause of those shared experience was the category and not the reverse.

>lives inside of the TERF fever dream where most women were raped to death 5 times before they turned 20
Hope you get better.

no, because i simply face misogyny now. women are united by their shared experience in misogyny. this is why only passers are women

nah lol trans women are blessed to be able to experience womanhood without the trauma cissoids associate with it
we are the most free and unchained type of woman to ever exist and I love the fact that it makes feminists seethe and expose themselves as nothing more than someone desperate to continue their cycle of abuse

Attached: how cute.png (658x438, 236.83K)

>lives inside of the male fever dream where women grew up as dainty silver spoon princesses and were always treated just as good as if not better than boys
hope you get better

fpbp
then again, i actually felt fine in my male childhood afaik. i just realized at age 19 that i was trans, started hrt at 20 and then laser at 21.

>without misogyny
I was regularly berated and verbally abused for doing girly shit by everyone but my dad and brother, ironically enough
>sexualization
my mother pseudo-raped me as a kid and continued molesting me as a teen
>and periods?
okay I guess? but I think the constant body horror of growing into a disfigured beast covered in hair and stench that would never wash off of your sandpaper skin no matter how much you scrubbed it is a comparable experience

>I will never understand the collective trauma that comes with growing up female, and feel I will always feel alienated and like an imposter around cis women.
this is literally just brainworms so stfu and stop reading terf garbage

Honestly I've always been confused on why people never bring up any backing for this claim. Like, I don't deny the existence of sexism, but radfems like to go extreme and not show evidence. This honestly made me pretty anti feminist growing up as I didn't encounter any real feminists until later.

birth control can be a combination of an estrogen and progesterone/a progestin. we take that ourselves. although often the progestins in birth control aren't actual progesterone, which isn't ideal imo. hrt for menopause, hrt for trans ppl, and bith control have significant overlap in that that they involving raising female hormone level

>"i've been viewed as an object of sex since childhood entirely against my will"
plenty of guys get objectified too, you're just a misandrist that refuses to humanize them enough to care

when i see how some ftms act i wonder if they are like a puerer more natural type of man, one that wasn't chained to the toxic masculinity and sexist standards growing up. just a schizo take desu but idk.

>i've been viewed as an object of sex since childhood entirely against my will
So since I was raped reguarly as a kid I can claim to have experienced the same oppression as women?

I mean I am from a well off family, so yes, the majority of the women I've ever known and ever will know have been "dainty silver spoon princesses who were treated better than the boys". Maybe in the favela you grew up in, every woman was beaten and raped from a young age, but where I'm from, such stories are exceedingly rare.

you really are making a fool of yourself here. stop that

>Or until you realize that this means dismantling patriarchy would make women not exist.
That's the entire point of that line of thinking, and why feminists cling to it so strongly. If "patriarchy" remains then they can claim oppression, and if it begins going away they can claim erasure. Either way it goes, they come out as the victor of their own oppression points game. When feminists that believe that crap have genuine systematic power in legislature and political offices, those oppression points make an actual difference because they're making the rules now, not men, and their rules say that they're oppressed no matter how much power they amass or how much they get of what they want.

even "real" feminism has no sources or valid arguments

oh absolutely, FtFemboys are some of the most valid men there are because most men aren't really very "manly" at all, but are too scared to express it

You are a boymoder, your existence is making a fool of yourself.

based