Gay and addicted to pussy

Help, I was gay and been gay every since I got any sexual interested. Met this thinky hairy guy on a pride parade this year and only later found out he was a pooner, was already at his apartment and just thought I should try it out and HOLY SHIT

Pussy is so much fucking better than ass, like, it's not even close, it's like my dick was melting with pleasure, I've been thinking about it ever since and no hook ups as felt as good, am I a chaser now?how to approach more pooners?

Attached: 1619780902558.png (567x603, 822.09K)

well now you need to try srs troons too

I don't like women tho, it wouldn't do much for me

that's unfortunate I am a woman

ive noticed that homosexual chasers are usually gay tops who noticed they liked pussy better than ass and lesbian bottoms who realized they liked dick.

what does this mean?

hedonism is great and deep down everyone knows that transpeople are valid

Damn it's almost like millions of years of evolution made dicks and pussies perfectly formed for each other for maximum pleasure to encourage you to reproduce instead of getting shitdick and aids

user... Evolution isn't real...

Attached: 1655446732585.png (600x685, 157.13K)

this, i fuck horse pussy so god still likes me

i knew a guy irl that this happened to also lol

Nobody fucks pooners

Fake and gay

Does he chase women now? LOL Imagine a gay guy creampieing his gf. That's fucking hilariousl

Dolphin pussy is even better.

FtM here and this sounds like larping lmao no one finds pooners attractive, much less gay men, they fucking hate us. I wouldn't fuck a pooner and I'm one unfortunately :(

How does your poon taste?

Gay man here. I would date a pooner

Would you cum in the poon, bro?

Yes

What if they were a cute, feminine, girly pooner?

Like broken dreams and despair because I wasn't born with a cis guy's cock. Other than that, slightly salty I guess? Like any other pussy, I suppose. I'm not on HRT, but I've heard HRT makes pussy taste nasty lmao

You're either a ftm larping or a bisexual man. No gay man wants to even breath near a pooner. They legit hate us and idk why. I'm bi and prefer to date fellow bisexuals, but gay men act like it's a crime I even exist and that I'm an impostor that wants to take their place. It's the reason why I don't even go to gay bars and shit.