Do any of you pooners like cis men?

do any of you pooners like cis men?

Attached: 1585703837733.png (680x451, 378.72K)

Only for a quick fuck

I fantasize about meeting one who I eventually come out to and then we hold hands and possibly go on a date

like..is your cat still there or did you have new equipment installed?

Fanasty user, I am not getting a penis ever because I've never had penis envy or dysphoria there. Dysphoria hit every thing else though including my personality and speech

A disproportionally high rate of ftms are bisexual or gay so yes they do

cute

I'm just kind of curious either way. Might be fun.

What might be fun?

only if they let me eat the bussy

i fantasize about a going on a date with a guy and him coming out as ftm (don't do this irl you could get hurt) it's a nice fantasy

The cat is still there sadly. Why, you wanna fuck it?

I don't know, seeing if I'm into FtM. Was never even slightly interested in them but lately I've been revisiting the idea.

Marrying one

imagine you date this user and they tell you "yeah I like getting fucked by cis men.... but only for sex lmao someone like you is good for a relationship" LMAO

Yea but I might be into your thick leg roll too so who knows. Do you guys feel anything or is it just cosmetic? I don't know how it all works. I never bothered to read about it.

Wow... my soulmate

Exploring your sexual preferences is not a bad thing, however the persons heart and soul is the most important aspect

Yeah if we get nerve hook up.

wait are you saying you can get a cock with or without sensation?

you can get mtf srs with our without depth too lol (0 depth is unpopular for obvious reasons but it looks better apparently)

Not no sensation, but tactical sensation. Like you can feel touches, the temperature, ect. Nerve hook up will add the erotic sensation. Also even if someone doesn't get nerve hook, they might still feel their clit that is buried under the dick. But you can also leave it unburied. Phalloplasty is very customizable.

i just want a bf, cis or trans

I didn't know that. That's the jewiest shit I've ever heard.
>yea you can buy a new penis or vagina from our store but the nerve upgrades will cost you an extra 10 grand, don't worry because we're running a summer special at 30% off

yes, i love penis!

Attached: 2md673.jpg (486x317, 18.15K)

so do they just cover up your vagina or how does that work?