Like everything in my life this has been nothing but a hellish dream that sought to infect my mind and waste my youth...

Like everything in my life this has been nothing but a hellish dream that sought to infect my mind and waste my youth. I am not trans, I just often wish I were born in the opposite sex. For what reason I don't know, failed as a man? abused? stared at computer screens too long? autistic? some other variety of sympathetic ailments? who can say but it's just been another youthful delusion that wasted what valuable time there was in my life. I thought and still think life would feel nicer inside a woman's body, and with many other aspects of life as a woman but that's just not my reality.

It was never even an option because of the way I look and act. How many are real and how many are like me? I am and should be able to succeed as a man I am tall, and have masculine features but my lack of character, or the times or my early childhood or something has failed me and orphaned me in my man's heart.

I would post in some threads here pretty often, especially CIP threads knowing I couldn't. I am not posting here anymore and I recommend you do the same this place is bad for you and your brain, even if you are actually trans.

In this last thread I ask one thing. How do I accept my losses and move on?

Attached: atwtey.jpg (357x240, 31.6K)

i mucho texto sorry

You wouldnt even be experiencing GD if you were born 100 years ago, uncle ted was right, all this shit is nothing but a trend meme that vulnerable faggots like us with a loose sense of identity fall for

Attached: 49nAhTd.png (120x120, 16.55K)

you are right probably. 100 years ago we'd probably be retarded alcoholics on an assembly line or in a mill working 16 hours a day.

that is seriously a stupid argument. 100 years ago i woudn't even be me because anything that's ever been me has only existed in recent times.

I shouldn't have written a long bullshit letter like this cringe

>How do I accept my losses and move on
you just do. you have literally no other choice

ok i guess. i just mean like strategies or like how to feel better about this?

Send you back in a time with a time machine when you were a baby, for the sake of the argument. You 100% wouldnt have developed "gender dysphoria" because you wouldnt have even heard about it. We are a product of the society we live in. we are molded and shaped by trends and such. Once you realize that it will liberate you

try to focus on other things little by little until eventually you’re not so obsessed with your looks anymore. also transitioning might help some but im not gonna tell u how to live

idkyour right nothing to do but do it

Exactly i am a product of my enviroment. there is no me outside of the time. i would still have gd back then if you sent me back from now. also you don't know if people had gd back then and there was just nothing they could do about it. I mean i have GD and there is essentially nothing i can do about it. if a historian looked back at my life there would be no signs of GD.

I know transition helps a lto of people. some people are actually transgender and some people just want to be the opposite gender. like being trans is a confluence of possibility, capability reality many factors and most importantly it's not me. I guess the best thing is to just shrink myself down a bit. stop going online, focus on little things.

bumping this thread cause this is my last post.

>some people are actually transgender and some people just want to be the opposite gender
idgi

there is more to being trans than just wanting to be the other gender or being kind of dysphoric. It is a long painful process and takes a lot of sacrifice and is weighed against possibility. some people see the horizen of being the other gender, realize it is a possibility given the state of themselves (body traits, value thing) and take the plunge. for others that's not an option or just can't happen ro doesn't fit like they aren't actually women at heart.

it's not a consumer choice like other things. Transpeople legitimately are their true gender born in the wrong body others aren't really born in the wrong body they just wish they were. i am a man and i'm mstuclk with it

sounds like a weird repper cope to me. you seem to be in genuine distress about not being a woman

>I am not trans, I just often wish I were born in the opposite sex
PILLS ALICE

it isn't. I wish I was i think about it alot but it's just a weird cope.

trans people don't think of becoming women as like a victory calculation "my life would be better if i just were a woman" kind of thing they realize transtion will probably hurt them more than help them in the long run but realize they have to do it for medical reasons.
you really don't get it. some people are too male to transition even if they want to. it just wouldn't work i act too male i look too male i am too old, transpeople are naturally feminine or masculine or whatever. it's their true selff some people just lost at life and go nuts and think they would like to be the opposite sex because they feel like they lost in life and just can't see themselves living as a man

i mean how long have you been having tranny thoughts?

not too long. at most four years. so like since i was 18 or 19. I always felt off as a kid and even though i had a sexuality i never wanted to be in a relationship with a woman.

I often had fantasies about being someones girlfrined but entirely in the privacy of our own lives and nobody else would know for some reason as a kid and thought that could never happen so i decided i was just a celibate weirdo.

so i had weird thoughts my whole life but only really started having tranny ideations since i was maybe 18 or 19 or ok how long has it been. I don't know. yeah i guess 4 almost 5 years

>I often had fantasies about being someones girlfrined but entirely in the privacy of our own lives
that sounds like tranny thoughts