How to get hrt if society collapses

if everything keeps going the way it is politically, and hrt is outlawed, what's the best way to get it? stockpile raw? is there good way to synthesize it?

Attached: PXL_20220319_231528532.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DInQRJZY_oyLYYBFhHyHAJLvew_Oj7MbjtnIB9OQ9BM
docs.google.com/document/d/1DInQRJZY_oyLYYBFhHyHAJLvew_Oj7MbjtnIB9OQ9BM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just lick paper receipts

>get horse pregnant
>drink it's pee

if society goes that bad i'll just give up being a tranny to join a militia and get shot in the head

well yeah, suicide would be the plan b.

at this rate getting diy hrt will be the least of your concerns
obtain guns and ammo and get proficient at shooting first

You can't synthesize raw estradiol without hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, so yeah, the only way to get HRT is to stockpile raw estradiol from a supplier in China. You only need like 200g of raw powder to last you your entire lifetime (and then some).

how can I even get an horse?

>stockpile raw
this is the way
>is there good way to synthesize it?
from what I understand it is extremely complicated to synthesize, and if society collapses you definitely aren't going to be able to do it.

consume women to digest their natural HRT

how do I order it? rough estimate for the price for a lifetime supply?

i assume anti androgens would be harder to aquire, so orchiectomy should probably be a priority

I let ftms eat some of my tissue every day to get a bit of extra testosterone supplementation

steal one idk. don't forget you need two if you plan on getting the one pregnant so that's already two horses you've got to steal. probably need like hay or whatever too and a barn. might be best to take over a farm.

oh shit you can just order the powder and make the oil suspension yourself?if ur on injections you dont need an orchi

oh im an idiot, i thought the powder would be for a pill, but now that i think about it a suspension makes more sense

You can do either it just changes what you buy

docs.google.com/document/d/1DInQRJZY_oyLYYBFhHyHAJLvew_Oj7MbjtnIB9OQ9BM

if society collapses i think your concerns will be more like “am i gonna eat today”.

You will have bigger issues to worry about than self-actualization

Thanks /mlp/

fucking hell I spelled its wrong

>stockpile raw
yes
docs.google.com/document/d/1DInQRJZY_oyLYYBFhHyHAJLvew_Oj7MbjtnIB9OQ9BM/

>You can't synthesize raw estradiol without hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment
no, universities do it all the time for biochem students because it's a simple and cheap process
at most it's a few thousand, not hundreds of thousands, and things like the Four Thieves Vinegar Project could reduce costs drastically

>rough estimate for the price for a lifetime supply?
around 600$ if you go the transdermal route in the guide above if the prices are the same as when I bought
spendy but well worth it to never worry about your HRT access again